Rich at idle when hot

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
stoner51

Rich at idle when hot

Post by stoner51 »

This may be a simple job for a tuner to solve. But It hasn't always been this way. I just noticed this over the past couple weeks.

I have a 97 JDMh22 obd2 obd1 dizzy and injectors stock h22 obd2 map sensor
car 1991 accord, pt24 tranny,
lc-1 wideband resistors removed. I can't remember which ones but they are to eliminate the voltage fluctuation
2.5 exhaust cat and back
s300 serial # 22704, P06 converted to p28
oh I am running a High output alt. The only reason I mention this is bc on these cars they are known to be low at idle speeds. But my voltage seems stable. When looking at the display in hondata

This just started happening about 2 weeks ago. My laptop HDD crashed and my tune got lost.
So I just started another map. I used the H22 stock. Basically all I have adjusted so far is the injector size and fuel map, and the wideband stuff.
I want to tune this to run around 15.1-14.9 Idle and cruise. It seems to be spot on in the morning and in the afternoon it is way lean.
I have adjusted the IAT temp stuff some but not much.
The car runs fine on the interstate or cruising around. When I come to stop however I am running about 12AFR.
any help would be appreciated.
Attachments
9-19-3.s3d
Morning drive the day before
(1.92 MiB) Downloaded 108 times
9-20-3.s3d
This is the afternoon drive
(1.43 MiB) Downloaded 98 times
h22-15.skl
(41.62 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
AREA876

Re: Rich at idle when hot

Post by AREA876 »

Try using the default settings for Idle and Light engine load and reduce fuel accordingly at 159*F to achieve the correct A/F
stoner51

Re: Rich at idle when hot

Post by stoner51 »

Thank you for answering.
I have adjusted the tune some and have got this a lot better. My problem was I was only adjusting the 3rd column. My second column was too low and when the car had very little load it would lean out. I have adjusted more fuel in the 2nd column and have got this to about where I want it to be.