s300 v2.0 help

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
greencivic_0789

s300 v2.0 help

Post by greencivic_0789 »

hi i used to have version 1.8 smanager i believe. i downloaded the new 2.0 smanger version, and now when i try to download from ecu i get a application error message that says floatingpointformZero? i tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still does it idk what to do. and the same message comes up while datalogging.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: s300 v2.0 help

Post by Spunkster »

Load your calibration that you have saved on the computer and then upload it to the ECU.
greencivic_0789

Spunkster wrote:Load your calibration that you have saved on the computer and then upload it to the ECU.
problem is i dont have my calibration saved i sold that laptop and bought a new one. i just got my car out of storage and figured id go over my tune and i downloaded the new 2.0 version and now it wont let me download from ecu and datalog it throws appilication errors and freezes up the computer. i tried a different computer too thinking it was just the computer and it does the same thing. why wont it download from ecu anymore? and im afraid to try redoing my tune cause i dont want the computer to freeze cause of them application errors while tuning.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Try closing all windows in smanager and make sure you are not datalogging when trying to read from the ECU. If this still does not work then you will have to start over with a fresh calibraiton.
greencivic_0789

Spunkster wrote:Try closing all windows in smanager and make sure you are not datalogging when trying to read from the ECU. If this still does not work then you will have to start over with a fresh calibraiton.
okay ill keep you posted thanks for the quick replys!
greencivic_0789

greencivic_0789 wrote:
Spunkster wrote:Try closing all windows in smanager and make sure you are not datalogging when trying to read from the ECU. If this still does not work then you will have to start over with a fresh calibraiton.
okay ill keep you posted thanks for the quick replys!
thanks it worked! thanks spunkster!!