SManager V1.5.3 beta

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
Mr.Dc2

Re: SManager V1.5.3 beta

Post by Mr.Dc2 »

TheWickedOne1 wrote:So, since V1.5.2. I've been having an issue where downloading an existing map from a ECU, brings down a completely different calibration. I thought i was going crazy at first, but i then uploaded the correct tune in the car again setup for 1000cc injectors. I then switched power off, then powered car back on and downloaded the map again and gave me a completely different map again, i verified this by all my settings, Current injectors size changed, Fuel tables and Timing tables changed etc. I know Hondata prompts the user that it is recommended to always upload map as well check for accuracy. But what could've started all this ? I didn't have an issue on V1.4.8... very strange...I downloaded V1.5.3. I'll see if it continues with this version.

Thanks
im having the same problem with this and currently using the newest beta version. unfortunately i found out the problem, you have to run as administrator to upload the calibrations for changes to take effect and then check the download for accuracy and it will actually works. otherwise by not running admin, i was unable to load my calibration correctly and different values will take effect. example would be: ( launch control would not take effect and car its lacking fuel) hope hondata fixes this problems! also currently using windows 7 and uninstalling smanager and re-installing it would not do anything.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Download the most recent beta from our website: http://www.hondata.com/downloads.html
Mr.Dc2

Post by Mr.Dc2 »

Spunkster wrote:Download the most recent beta from our website: http://www.hondata.com/downloads.html

i have the most recent beta 1.5.4.0 and its still the same
Harlekin

Post by Harlekin »

Any news about the direct serial wideband interface?
v.i.gsr

Post by v.i.gsr »

having trouble with the latest version also,it wont allow me to open my existing calibration from the 1.4.8 version.. Its telling me that the file is a read only file.. If I re-install the 1.4.8 version the file works,and I can re-open the calibration no problem..
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Mr.Dc2 & v.i.gsr: It is from Windows virtualization - you need to make sure your calibrations are saved somewhere other than the program files directory. If you still have problems then move the location of your calibration into My Documents\S300 Calibrations
Hondata
v.i.gsr

Post by v.i.gsr »

Thanks hondata,the info u suggested work..