p72 running way rich.

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
akalima

p72 running way rich.

Post by akalima »

Okay im just uploading a map so that i can get it profesionally tuned. I have a 99gsr with a jdm engine in it. I had a plx wideband but it never ran right and i took it out and put the stock oxy sensor back in. I uploaded the p72 map changed injector size form 240 t0 550. Stock map, diable o2 heater, invert purge valve and it is pumping straight fuel through the engine. I just want to make sure everything is good before i load the car up to go to the dyno. Thanks for the help. I did a search and found nothing .
akalima

Post by akalima »

Sorry hears some more info. I have a chipped po6 ecu as my car is a obd2. I still have both senors hooked up i beleive the boomslang jumper harness takes care of all that. I did have a greddy emanage in the car before but that was junk. I have the eld 10 disconected becasue of the old plx. o2 signal is from d14. skunk 2 intake manifole and complete top end done. lower compression beacause of a bigger hks headgasket. bottom end stock.
codenamezero

Post by codenamezero »

drive around and lean it down? i mean you do have a WB02, and you can just drive around town and log it then use the "estimated fuel change to reach target lamda" feature to lean it down to your desire AFR.