Reflash map

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
rsxjdm

Reflash map

Post by rsxjdm »

is there a way i can get the reflash map..seems like my car ran better with a reflash then the k-pro cai cali. but is it possible for me to get the reflash map..let me know kinda need it asap.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Depending on what vehcile you have, the tuned calibration is similar to the reflash. You really need to get the car tuned.
Hondata
rsxjdm

Post by rsxjdm »

i have an 03 rsx..but can u send me the reflash map tho..cuz with the cai map vtec hits 2 low..i rather use the reflash map if i can get it.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The reflash is different from the KPro, so there is no reflash calibration. k20a2-rsx-stock-tuned.kal is the closest.
Hondata
rsxjdm

Post by rsxjdm »

but the vtec engagment is 2 low..
rsxjdm

Post by rsxjdm »

wat if i use CAI map and just change the vtec engagement..would that mess anything up or will i still need it tuned..also lower boundry means the first vtec right?
locash

Post by locash »

How are you determining that the VTEC engagement is too low? Is this under part throttle or WOT conditions? If it is engaging too (not 2) early in part throttle conditions, you can adjust the high boundry setting to something higher (obviously).

If you had no intention of ever having the car tuned, you probably should have just stayed with the reflash.
rsxjdm

Post by rsxjdm »

duno..full thraotal is at like 41..i liked how the reflash was set up..car ran good..just say i was using a map..and i wanted to change the vtec wat Kpa do i put it at..i was it like reflash..5200 first and second is 5600
locash

Post by locash »

Since you lack the ability to properly communicate your wishes, it may be easier to just email one of us your map, and your desired vtec switchover, and we can change it for you and send it back.
Locash Racing, LLC
Hondata Sales and Tuning
Dynapack 4000 2wd Dyno
In-Shop CNC Machining and Product Manufacturing