Kpro V3 boost control issues

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
danielsimm89

Kpro V3 boost control issues

Post by danielsimm89 »

Having an issue with the boost control on my civic. The tables for boost by gear have been setup correctly but for some reason the ecu is not sending the correct duty cycle percentages to the controller. For example 1st gear should be 10psi at 15% duty cycle but the ecu is sending 35% duty. If we change the maximum duty cycle that is what the ecu will send to the controller. its like its stuck in fixed duty when it should be on gear based duty cycle. I have posted 2 images of the boost table and the graph. On the graph it states 35% duty this happened when we set the maximum duty cycle to 35% if we had left it at 52% that's what it would have hit if that makes sense

I have attached bot the data log and the calibration any help is appreciated
Attachments
graph.jpg
graph.jpg (153.97 KiB) Viewed 2891 times
boost table.jpg
boost table.jpg (144.19 KiB) Viewed 2891 times
issues.kal
(164.89 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
boost control issue.kdl
(427.9 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Kpro V3 boost control issues

Post by Spunkster »

According to your calibration you have all values set to 15PSI and that is why it is targeting 35% duty cycle.
danielsimm89

Re: Kpro V3 boost control issues

Post by danielsimm89 »

Spunkster wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:35 am According to your calibration you have all values set to 15PSI and that is why it is targeting 35% duty cycle.
For some odd reason I don’t know why I thought the table required duty cycle not boost pressure lol problem solved