K24 swapped rsx basemap

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
Gothera

K24 swapped rsx basemap

Post by Gothera »

Hello hondata community,
I have a 02 base rsx (pnd) I'm swapping in a jdm k24a (tsx)
I'm using the stock k24 intake mani,injectors, vtc ,my a3 tb a short ram , ktuned 4-2-1 swap race header and type s exhaust.
Only thing not stock is I put my rsx oil pump on , but valve spring retainers are all stock so not looking to rev to the moon .
So looking for a base map to get me started so I can break in new set up and start street tuning
02 k24 rsx
CalibratEd

Re: K24 swapped rsx basemap

Post by CalibratEd »

I can help get you started if you can provide datalogs

-Ed
Gothera

Post by Gothera »

Waiting on my kpro to arrive in the mail from hondata, once I get car started and figure out how to record a log and send it , I'll have one for you lol
02 k24 rsx
Gothera

Post by Gothera »

just got my kpro today finally . got a map loaded got car started it runs, but no good. super pig rich 10-11:1 choppy idle and running really hot.
dont know what im doing in kpro at all so any help would be great, i dded a short log i think and the calibration
Attachments
rsxcal1.kal
(163.08 KiB) Downloaded 337 times
rsxdat1.kdl
(545.13 KiB) Downloaded 227 times
02 k24 rsx
Gothera

Post by Gothera »

UPDATE****
ok so i figured my map sensor wasnt reading correctly. i was using the stock map on the tb from my k20a3. i extended the harness and plugged in the map on the IM for the k24a and it worked. once in gear and moving things are fairly ok, but really bad surging idle drove car about 25mins in a loop around town AF stayed about where it should be things were ok unless stuck at a light and idle would bounce from 900-2500 i could drag the clutch and get it to stay round 1200 ish and steady but would bounce the second i let off gas and had it in neutral or clutch in. took a log of it driving and again while doing the surging. everything is plugged in no loose hoses, troubleshooting suggestions would be great
Attachments
rsxdat3.kdl
(126.81 KiB) Downloaded 264 times
rsxdat2.kdl
(2.92 MiB) Downloaded 226 times
02 k24 rsx
Gothera

Post by Gothera »

im a dumbass, throttle cable was juuuussttt too tight and barley touching at idle, loosened cable idles normal now,.. night and day
tug on throttle ble wire correct map and 95% of issues are gone.
02 k24 rsx
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

That is great to hear.

-Ed
Mchavez12

Post by Mchavez12 »

Hey Gothera by any chance can you tell me what base map did you use because idk which one to use
Hambo

Post by Hambo »

CalibratEd wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:23 pm I can help get you started if you can provide datalogs

-Ed
I am in need of some help. I tried to PM you but was unable to due to not having enough forum cred. I have a tuner that is working on my K24 swapped 03 RSX but I am having a significant issue with on off throttle jerkiness. At this point, I don't even care if it makes power. I would just like it to be decent to drive. If you can help, please let me know. I have the logs and the maps available. Thank you, Tanner
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

Hambo wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:09 pm
CalibratEd wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:23 pm I can help get you started if you can provide datalogs

-Ed
I am in need of some help. I tried to PM you but was unable to due to not having enough forum cred. I have a tuner that is working on my K24 swapped 03 RSX but I am having a significant issue with on off throttle jerkiness. At this point, I don't even care if it makes power. I would just like it to be decent to drive. If you can help, please let me know. I have the logs and the maps available. Thank you, Tanner
Sure thing. Start your own thread and post the datalogs and calibration file. For a faster response shoot me an email at TunedbyE0@gmail.com

-Ed
Broken dc5

Post by Broken dc5 »

Hey I need help with the same sort of issue anybody can help out