VERY high AFR's and erratic TPS

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
MarkyMark203

Re: VERY high AFR's and erratic TPS

Post by MarkyMark203 »

curtusz wrote:I changed my pump to an aem 320lph pump I used wrong pipe first time and the pressure must of balloned the pipe to cause a split (no sitching to straight rubber pipe) the pump would prime and the car would start and it was fine for pottering round town but under load the car had much less power and my gauge was hitting 18s aem don't read to 20s I never needed to check a datalog, but the car never splutterd or skipped a beat just high af.... I'm not saying that your is pipe is split just maybe a fueling issue somewhere
I managed to fix the TPS issue by getting a new one today..

But now i am still experiencing this bogging when i blip the throttle. not so much when i slightly get into it.. heres a log.

Is there anything i can physically check for fueling issues?
Attachments
dyingout.kdl
(3.81 MiB) Downloaded 175 times
curtusz

Post by curtusz »

Are you still getting high afr? I can't check the log as I'm using phone.... I only knew my fault as it only happened after I changed pump.... Could be so many things
MarkyMark203

Post by MarkyMark203 »

curtusz wrote:Are you still getting high afr? I can't check the log as I'm using phone.... I only knew my fault as it only happened after I changed pump.... Could be so many things
Tuned the car last night. No problems. Air fuel was fine on his innovate lm2. So the abnormally high air fuels HAVE to be a wiring issue. Just don't know what.
curtusz

Post by curtusz »

Maybe your lambda is on the way out then... And the bogging?
MarkyMark203

Post by MarkyMark203 »

curtusz wrote:Maybe your lambda is on the way out then... And the bogging?
Lambda? If you mean wideband oxygen sensor, then no. This is the second brand new sensor. Same issue.
curtusz

Post by curtusz »

So u checked on your friends aftermarket wideband and it's fine? And it's bad on the oem sensor?
MarkyMark203

Post by MarkyMark203 »

curtusz wrote:So u checked on your friends aftermarket wideband and it's fine? And it's bad on the oem sensor?
I bought another BRAND NEW primary oxygen sensor and it did the same thing (I'm using Denso). And yes, when I went to the dyno, the tuner had his own wideband oxygen sensor (Innovate) and it read perfectly as we proceeded to tune the car. This leads me to believe there is a wiring issue of some kind.
curtusz

Post by curtusz »

Yeah sounds like it wiring issue to me too, I'd start with the easy stuff checking all grounds good clean contacts, please update once u found out the problem
luis.galindo

Post by luis.galindo »

sounds a lot like my issue was this ever resolved?