PRC STOCK CALIBRATION FOR DC5 JAPAN MAKE

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
mandylau

PRC STOCK CALIBRATION FOR DC5 JAPAN MAKE

Post by mandylau »

HI,
RECENTLY I JUST BOUGHT A HONDATA ECU FOR MY JAPAN MAKE DC5,AND I CANNOT FIND THE PRC CALIBRATION STOCK CONDITION FROM YOURS WEBSITE,MAY I KNOW WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD FOR THAT TO INSTALL TO MY ECU?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: PRC STOCK CALIBRATION FOR DC5 JAPAN MAKE

Post by Spunkster »

Click on the button in the software that says New Calibration and then select the K20A-ITR calibration. IT is the closest to a PRC calibration we have.
Sammo

Post by Sammo »

Spunkster wrote:Click on the button in the software that says New Calibration and then select the K20A-ITR calibration. IT is the closest to a PRC calibration we have.
Will that calibration work fine? Im an amateur and just bought a new K-pro for my jap itr -03, do i need to adjust something with your k20a-itr.cal?
05typeR

Post by 05typeR »

Sammo wrote:
Spunkster wrote:Click on the button in the software that says New Calibration and then select the K20A-ITR calibration. IT is the closest to a PRC calibration we have.
Will that calibration work fine? Im an amateur and just bought a new K-pro for my jap itr -03, do i need to adjust something with your k20a-itr.cal?

It would be wise to have it tuned to your car.
Sammo

Post by Sammo »

05typeR wrote:
Sammo wrote:

It would be wise to have it tuned to your car.
I dont doubt that (:, but why isn't there any stock calibration for the stock DC5?