KManager V1-2-0-9 (beta)

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
menfou

Post by menfou »

I made a software who adjust all columns in Kmanager with So2 sensor (I have a AEM Uego sensor) ,or with the Honda Wideband sensor

Full-Version
You need VB6FR.dll : VB6FR.DLL

It's simple to use.
Put 30? in all columns
Go on the street and do a datalog.
Extract the datalog in .csv file
Run my software, choose the A/F reader, choose the cam angle, choose the Application(Turbo or NA)
And my software make the modification in the .kal for you ;) , and in fews seconds.

For moment it's a beta version, but I work 4 hours everydays.

Edit : I upload the new version.
Last edited by menfou on Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
racing-honda

Post by racing-honda »

Menfou,

Downloaded the software. It asks for VB6FR.DLL.
Guess it's a French visual basic support library?
:shock:
By the way: I like this French CTR Team site! Really has a lot of good and useful info, even though my knowledge of the french language is not 100%
pb_red

Post by pb_red »

menfou wrote:Can you modify this release to add :

K.Level to datalog export
K.Thres to datalog export
ideally, i'd like to see all sensors in the export... as they appear in the "sensors" window...

i understand that export files would be huge but i'm willing to live with that
menfou

Post by menfou »

Something very interesting ,when I dataloging

With Graph Windows open, (with 4 sensors):
23 frame per second

With Graph Window minimize(with 4 sensors):
35fps

With Graph Window close (with 0 sensors)
, sensors Window close, display window close :
83fps :shock:

My CPU processor is 25%
tryfe

Post by tryfe »

When I datalog, I leave nothing open but the Sensors window with KManager maximized. I get high fps like that.
Razathorn

Post by Razathorn »

aspec04t

Post by aspec04t »

I read on earlier posts and noticed that you can only smooth out the 0 degree cam. Am wondering if anyone has gotten around this issue? If anything let post :)
thesilverbullet

Post by thesilverbullet »

thesilverbullet wrote:1. how to use the TPS ignition retard? Ok is this the point in % TPS that enables the ignition retard setting. So negative number will always retard timing vs. a positive value will retard the timing at that setting. ie, 20% setting will retard the timing if the tps is 20% or more?

2. Does the smoothing only work on the zero degree cam table? doesn't look like the other tables change.

3. edit all tables does not work? Or does the smoothing feature auto smooth all tables when changing values?
Bump - v9b or v10?
'24 ITR Tiger Eye coming soon...
'23 RDX SH-AWD
'07 S2K w/ JVT header, Berk 3" header back w/ TP Exhaust, AEM V3 CAI & Flashpro
'02 RSX-S w/cai/exhaust/dcrh/kpro - SOLD
tryfe

Post by tryfe »

v10?
menfou

Post by menfou »

Hello,

I have a PRA ECU.
If I put 0 in all Low Speed cam, and High Speed cam, my datalog show 10 everywhere :?:
If I put 20 degre, my datalog show 20 everywhere.
I have the problem only with 0 degre
SiK LiL pLaYa

Post by SiK LiL pLaYa »

I finally tried out this version tonight. My car absolutely hates this verion as it stands right now. First it started up fine and seemed totally normal. Took it for a spin and right when I hit a turn GAS pedal does not work. RPM dropped down really quickly and just shut off. Tried to start up the car and no go. Luckily I still had the older version of the software saved on my computer. Installed it and saved calibration under that version. Uploaded and the car is ready to go. I hope all the kinks get worked out of this version.

EDIT: Uploaded calibration twice by the way just to make sure.
MAX POWER 204.3/MAX TORQUE 154.4
1/4 = 14.496
foobari

Post by foobari »

SiK LiL pLaYa wrote:I finally tried out this version tonight. My car absolutely hates this verion as it stands right now. First it started up fine and seemed totally normal. Took it for a spin and right when I hit a turn GAS pedal does not work. RPM dropped down really quickly and just shut off. Tried to start up the car and no go. Luckily I still had the older version of the software saved on my computer. Installed it and saved calibration under that version. Uploaded and the car is ready to go. I hope all the kinks get worked out of this version.

You just have to adjust the "Idle Valve Duty Cycle Adjustement" higher. For me setting the slider right in the middle makes the idle work just as before.

Parameters -> Idle

"Idle Valve Duty Cycle Adjustment - alters the idle valve duty cycle feedback with a proportional adjustment based on the slider position. If the idle tends to dip too low when releasing the throttle, increase the slider. If the idle speed tends to hang too high, decrease the slider."
SiK LiL pLaYa

Post by SiK LiL pLaYa »

foobari wrote:
SiK LiL pLaYa wrote:I finally tried out this version tonight. My car absolutely hates this verion as it stands right now. First it started up fine and seemed totally normal. Took it for a spin and right when I hit a turn GAS pedal does not work. RPM dropped down really quickly and just shut off. Tried to start up the car and no go. Luckily I still had the older version of the software saved on my computer. Installed it and saved calibration under that version. Uploaded and the car is ready to go. I hope all the kinks get worked out of this version.

You just have to adjust the "Idle Valve Duty Cycle Adjustement" higher. For me setting the slider right in the middle makes the idle work just as before.

Parameters -> Idle

"Idle Valve Duty Cycle Adjustment - alters the idle valve duty cycle feedback with a proportional adjustment based on the slider position. If the idle tends to dip too low when releasing the throttle, increase the slider. If the idle speed tends to hang too high, decrease the slider."
I understand what you are saying however why did the version change affect the idle valve duty cycle? I dont see anything on the first page relating to this idle valve duty cycle. I dont have to adjust the idle valve in the .7 version. I think i'll wait it out to see how this version works afte beta.
MAX POWER 204.3/MAX TORQUE 154.4
1/4 = 14.496
tryfe

Post by tryfe »

Everytime I upload my calibration, my idle is always screwy for the first few times I run the kal. But it smooths itself out to where I want it to be.
thesilverbullet

Post by thesilverbullet »

THis v9 is dying on the vine! '06 si re-flash must be taking up all the resourses...
'24 ITR Tiger Eye coming soon...
'23 RDX SH-AWD
'07 S2K w/ JVT header, Berk 3" header back w/ TP Exhaust, AEM V3 CAI & Flashpro
'02 RSX-S w/cai/exhaust/dcrh/kpro - SOLD