In nead of tuning help

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
creep3

In nead of tuning help

Post by creep3 »

Hello i am new to k-pro and have a few problems.To start off i am still learning how to tune for correct a/f ratio.I have done several runs from 2500 rpm's to redline and am slowly but surely fixing up my a/f.Now i would like to see if any of the experts here can tell me what i nead to improve and if my a/f is looking ok so far.Also my idle is a bit messed up, it idles high and then slowly drops down to normal.The it will rev up on its own and it does that back and forth.Whenever i am slowing down and the rpm's are dropping they tend to shoot back up to 2000 rpm's and stay their then drop back down.Now is this because my a/f is not perfect yet?Well i included my most recent datalog here for review.Thanks all help is greatly appreciated.
Attachments
new2.kdl
(124.46 KiB) Downloaded 160 times
aRz

Post by aRz »

bump

im having the same problem anyone??

-Aarie
Fastest All Motor a3 in the land.
14.273@95.29
HSP Squad
ares650

Post by ares650 »

what car? what set up? what mods?
creep3

Post by creep3 »

All my problems were cleared up.
hnx676

Re: In nead of tuning help

Post by hnx676 »

creep3 wrote:Hello i am new to k-pro and have a few problems.To start off i am still learning how to tune for correct a/f ratio.I have done several runs from 2500 rpm's to redline and am slowly but surely fixing up my a/f.Now i would like to see if any of the experts here can tell me what i nead to improve and if my a/f is looking ok so far.Also my idle is a bit messed up, it idles high and then slowly drops down to normal.The it will rev up on its own and it does that back and forth.Whenever i am slowing down and the rpm's are dropping they tend to shoot back up to 2000 rpm's and stay their then drop back down.Now is this because my a/f is not perfect yet?Well i included my most recent datalog here for review.Thanks all help is greatly appreciated.
Just curios how do you adjust your fuel map. I am also new and always wonder if I did it right ... Care to share some details starting from the dataloging ?
2002 Honda Integra Type R
JDM K20A with GruppaM Ram Air Intake, Spoon TB with coolant bypass, Hondata IMG, Unorthodox pulleys (crank, alt, PS), Denso IK22, ES MM, K-Pro
turbocivic4

Post by turbocivic4 »

Yes im trying to get 14.7 at idle, do you just increase the number on the cell that needs to be richer and decrease it for leaner. OR do you use the injector muliplier?