Hondata K-Pro

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
manz0n

Hondata K-Pro

Post by manz0n »

Hello Admin,

Firsr, I do not know if this is the right forum for this question but here I am going to ask anyway.

I ordered Hondata K-Pro on May 21st through my dealer here in Canada. It has been approximately 4 weeks and I still haven't gotten my K-Pro yet which is a bit too much because all of my buddies got theirs within 3-5 days. I know there are delays at this time but I was told by support@hondata the completion time is around 1-2 weeks but it has been 4 weeks now.

If someone can help me shed a light what's going on here @admins, please let me know. And I also want to know the ETA. Let me know if you need further details thank you.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Hondata K-Pro

Post by Spunkster »

Did you send paperwork with the ECU?
manz0n

Post by manz0n »

@Spunkster,

I ordered it through my dealership here in Canada. I would like to know the status because my dealer would not let me. Thank you
manz0n

Post by manz0n »

@Spunkster,

The dealer sent the paperwork along with my ECU.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Please send an email to accounts@hondata.com with all the details so that they can check on this. As we are working from home, I do not have access to everything to check on these.
manz0n

Post by manz0n »

@Spunkster,

Thank you! I will send them an email. My dealership now tells me that apparently, Hondata told them they are out of KPro boards and that is causing even more delay. Is this true?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

It is possible.
manz0n

Post by manz0n »

@Spunkster,

But then the website tells me they are all in stock? I would also like to know when did Hondata recieved my ECU and if it's proven it wasn't shipped right away, I will make a complaint here in Canada since I paid for an air shipping.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

I'm sorry, but since we are working from home, there is no way for me to check when it was received. If you want to send an email to accounts@hondata.com they can see if it has been processed.