Kpro V4 Nitrous cuts out

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
RofromNorCal

Kpro V4 Nitrous cuts out

Post by RofromNorCal »

ive upload the most recent tune for the Nitrous tune as well as the datalog

my issue is that when id do pull with bottle on or off with also the Arming switch on that i see the command (arming) and output to shut off and on
ive also had issues of the output to turn on the Nitrous on when arming is on, ive clear the ecu, upload a stock cal. found no change
play around my parameters unit ive just started to jump from Aux 1 to 2 then 2 stop working to finally
Aux 3 to get it to work that is when ive seen that the
Command and arming are just shuting on and off, as well as a bump on air/fuel to lean spot
it only happen (lean spot) when the bottle is on. making me think it cause by the Arming and command to be shutting on and off
this the 2nd issue ive had issue with the AUX setting not working correct on Kpro.
keep in mind ive over look the Parameters as well seeing if it is falling outside, ive found none at this time.
yes ive wire it just how you have it and gone threw wire both times, ive even move pins around to see any changes.
Attachments
nitrous issue.kdl
(108.23 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
david nitrous 2.kal
(168.59 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Kpro V4 Nitrous cuts out

Post by Spunkster »

Do you still have the wire for the arming input (PSP E16) connected to the original location or has this been cut?
RofromNorCal

Post by RofromNorCal »

Yes I have arming to e16
And command the relay on on e21
Straight wire and new ecu pin to ecu
For both sides
Attachments
20190224_013701.jpg
20190224_013701.jpg (4.41 MiB) Viewed 1527 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Check your wiring or the switch you are using as the arming input is going off and on and this could be from vibration.