EG with 07 Accord Transmission VSS Cluster Issue

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
KEH9

EG with 07 Accord Transmission VSS Cluster Issue

Post by KEH9 »

KPro sees the MPH in the ecu, my speedo gauge is not really working. I selected the countershaft option in my base file. Do I still need to run a k tuned vss conveter for the gauge to work or set a speedometer calibration percentage? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

04 RSX Type S harness with 07 accord vss plug
PPA ECU with KPro v4
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: EG with 07 Accord Transmission VSS Cluster Issue

Post by Hondata »

What ECU do you have? Was it prepared for an 05-06 RSX?
Hondata
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

A PPA cannot be used for an 05-06 RSX. With what you have, you will be able to get a correct speed signal to the ECU, but the cluster receives the signal directly form the sensor. You will need an aftermarket device to change the number of pulses that the cluster sees.
KEH9

Post by KEH9 »

Spunkster wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:15 am A PPA cannot be used for an 05-06 RSX. With what you have, you will be able to get a correct speed signal to the ECU, but the cluster receives the signal directly form the sensor. You will need an aftermarket device to change the number of pulses that the cluster sees.
Thanks, I got this sorted today by using the K-Tuned VSS All-In-One Speed Signal Converter, Picked the RSX option and gave it a 20% and works prefect. thanks.