STOLEN ECU 02 RSX TYPE S

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
xthundersz

STOLEN ECU 02 RSX TYPE S

Post by xthundersz »

Hello! Last tuesday, May 8th, saw my car with broken glass, locked door, and stolen KPRO V4.
Car is 02 RSX TYPE S 6spd, can anyone here help me track my ecu pls. i already made a police report..
I will provide any information needed

PLease thank you admins
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: STOLEN ECU 02 RSX TYPE S

Post by Spunkster »

What is the serial number that was on the K-Pro board?
xthundersz

Post by xthundersz »

Spunkster wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 10:32 am What is the serial number that was on the K-Pro board?
When i bought it last november, i have never opened my ecu before. is there a way to look for the serial number of the K-Pro board? I have a picture of my ECU serial number, receipt from kseries, boxes, and other info but i dont know the inside of my kpro. KPRO is registered under my name, i dont know if that would help or the thieves can change it

is there a way to look for the serial number of the K-Pro board?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

If you can find your serial number then we can mark it as stolen with a police report showing the serial number. Without the serial number there isn't much we can do. You might try contacting the dealer you purchased it through for the serial number.
xthundersz

Post by xthundersz »

This is what i got from them earlier

I was just curious if you guys save some information about which serial code of kpro you put in customers. I had the ecu registered in my email if kpro sends info to the main office or smthng?

Anyway just out of curiousity, what would happened if the kpro is marked as stolen? Are they still gonna be able to use it?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Every dealer we invoice for a product they buy will have a serial number on it.

If we can get the serial number and add it to the database it will notify us if it used.
xthundersz

Post by xthundersz »

Dang, this is what kseriesparts.com told me "I am sorry, They have no way to search old invoices as they are mailed to us, that is why they cannot find the info you need."

Maybe its just badluck or idk. I'll search on my invoices if i have the serial codes there.