04 Type S with ITR Reflash

Questions / support for the K-Series ECU re-flash
redlineracer483

04 Type S with ITR Reflash

Post by redlineracer483 »

Hello i was wondering somethin. OK so i bought some camshafts awhile ago and i was buying under the impresson that they were ITR. I really had no way of knowing if they really were itr cams. Well i got them installed. I also just got my car back after getting the k20a reflash. I was wondering, i already have all the other itr things needed like pistons and Intake manifold. I was wondering because i read that if you dont have the cams you will get terrible fuel economy and bad performance. Is the fuel economy very very bad and the performance as well. Becuase i mean i feel more power but am not sure its as much as i should be getting. Would i be able to tell that they werent type r cams with the reflash, because of how bad of performance is supposed to be if you really dont have the right cams? Like is it a significant power loss, because im just trying to make sure the cams i have are type r
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You would have to put it on the dyno to see how much power it is making
redlineracer483

Post by redlineracer483 »

so im supposed to be puttin down bout 216 whp right, because i have more than the test car had in bolt ons