06 Si Hondata reflash review

Questions / support for the K-Series ECU re-flash
turbolscivic94

06 Si Hondata reflash review

Post by turbolscivic94 »

So I put my reflash in on friday, and all I can really say to sum it up is holy crap and wow.

The car pulls about a million times better through the midrange, which as you all know it desperately needs. The early crossover at 4500 at wide open throttle is still somewhat noticable but not like it was way up in the powerband, the car definately has a much greater sense of urgency to reach its new redline at 8600 and it pulls all the way there. The car even tends to spin the tires a bit through first and second. The real test was taking my friends for rides who had been in the car but not spent the money on the upgrade, everyone who went for a spin was like holy crap, this isn't even like the same car at all anymore, this was every penny worth the money.

The drivability of the car feels much better than before, you can actually get it moving in traffic without the need to downshift like before. It feels smoother while cruising and the gas milage seems to be about the same. This car pulls much harder than stock all the way from about 3000 all the way to the redline. I will be taking this car to the strip soon to see how much this can knock me down from my previous best of 14.701.

If your still on a fence post as to if you want this flash, don't wait any longer this is the best money you could spent on this car hands down it makes a huge difference.

Thanks Hondata, you guys are the best.
turbolscivic94

Post by turbolscivic94 »

you can quote me on that too if you so choose.
RaskyR1

Post by RaskyR1 »

What mods were you running with your reflash?