Educate me

Questions / support for the K-Series ECU re-flash
rhinopolis

Educate me

Post by rhinopolis »

I have an 03 rsx-s with barely over 52k on the odo. I have an aem cai, and stock everything else. I want the reflash bad! I also am planning on keeping this car for as long as it will run and have taken very good care of it. I don't drop clutch launch, or hard launch at all from a standstill. I do drive it fairly hard fairly often, especially through the corners. I am just looking for more power, and want to know if I do my part to take care of the car maintence wise, will adding Hondata's reflash in any known way somehow deteriorate my car any faster. Also, what about service from the dealership, changing my battery, or whatever else? Will any of these effect my reflash? One last question. I live close to Houston, and have been trying to contact one of the listed dealers off of the Hondata site, I have had no luck. Any recomendations on who I should go through would be helpful. Thanks for any response back.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

There is no difference in engine wear and tear from the reflash. The reflash is compatiable with the dealer scan tools etc and won't be erased if the battery is disconnected. Try clubrsx.
Hondata