Can anyone diagnosis this problem????

Questions / support for the K-Series ECU re-flash
//JDMTSX//

Can anyone diagnosis this problem????

Post by //JDMTSX// »

Just recently my engine check light came on and my immobilizer key light keeps on blinking. I can start my car and everything is running fine but I don?t know why this is happening. Does anyone know what?s wrong? I have a Re-flash for a 04 tsx
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

When did this start, how long ago did you get the reflash, what have you changed?
//JDMTSX//

Post by //JDMTSX// »

i haven't changed anything....thats the thing......i got the reflash maybe like 2-3 months ago...
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

I would suggest contacting your Acura dealer. Since it did not happen right away, it is unlikely that it is cuased by the reflash.
//JDMTSX//

Post by //JDMTSX// »

Yea i'm going to take it in after my friend scans it to see what cel its storing.... keep you updated. thanks
//JDMTSX//

Post by //JDMTSX// »

Took it to the dealer today and they said that there was some kind of error in the ecu..... so.... i need to get it replaced......
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Please call and speak to Doug...make sure you have the exact error codes that are being generated by the ecu.

310-782-8278
//JDMTSX//

Post by //JDMTSX// »

Thanks, I will do that probably tomorrow.
//JDMTSX//

Post by //JDMTSX// »

Spunkster thanks for the advice....i did talked to doug and he did take care of me and reflashed my ecu. 2 thumbsup for HONDATA!!!!