k pro not connecting to the laptop help plz

Questions / support for the K-Series ECU re-flash
magicmanae

k pro not connecting to the laptop help plz

Post by magicmanae »

Hi everyone,
i have the strange problem happend to me,i took my car to dyno for the tune up that guy download the base map from my ecu as i dont know which map it was runing,we made one run and then he edit the map in fuel and timing area,when we were uploading the file i notic the speed of uploading was really very slow as i have seen many times when any body upload the map but when my file was been uploading the speed was way too slow any how what happend when the bar on uploading finished the ecu will be ready again and the bar should go away but dont know what happend the laptop was hanged nothing was working,we waited for 5 mins but nothing happend to we were forces to close down the program but even the program was not closing then we END TASK it.
switched off the ign power,and then we tried to connect it again but it was same,on the bottom left corner it says ign off but the ign was on.
we tried everything checked the usb cable change the usb hubs and even we changed the laptop but nothing helped out.

i really dont know what went wrong if any one out there have a idea what could be the problem i would be greatfull for his help.

regards
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: k pro not connecting to the laptop help plz

Post by Hondata »

First I would make sure that you have a KPro. See http://www.hondata.com/kpro_counterfeit.html
Hondata