Refresh Check

Questions / support for the K-Series ECU re-flash
NateDuffy10

Refresh Check

Post by NateDuffy10 »

I sent my ECU, immobilizer and key to the Hondata reflash center in Torrance, CA. Received confirmation that it was delivered two weeks ago today. Have not heard anything back since or received anything in return, also no phone number listed, just "we have it." When I purchased the reflash service from K-Series parts online I was under the impression that it would be next day air the day after it was received. It wasn't until after I shipped it that I saw on the Hondata website that things are behind due to Covid. Here we are two weeks later without my car and Im still wondering what the status is of my order. Also I didn't know that I could have listed what mods were done to my car for a more specific reflash? If possible Id like to know the status of my order and possibly add addition info that wasn't specified on my instruction sheet from K-Series parts. Thank you!
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Refresh Check

Post by Spunkster »

I have forwarded your email you sent us to accounts@hondata.com as they are the ones that will have any shipping details on this.
NateDuffy10

Re: Reflash Check

Post by NateDuffy10 »

The only update I got was "we are backed up right now". Three weeks later, thanks for the help......
rtgarcia

Re: Refresh Check

Post by rtgarcia »

Hey, just wondering, did you receive your ECU yet? mine arrived on the 5th, I understand there is a 1-2 week delay... but lord I hungry to drive my car again...