2007-2008 TSX Reflash or Flashpro support?

Hondata model coverage & ECU application questions.
JDM_ES1

Re: 2007-2008 TSX Reflash or Flashpro support?

Post by JDM_ES1 »

Wow, you guys are definitely amazing. Please accept my apologies for doubting this product from being launched. I commend all your hard work! Good job guys!

I was just about to sell my 08 TSX, looks like I'm keeping her a good while longer.
mymusicveins

Post by mymusicveins »

mymusicveins wrote:Ok, so is one of the starting calibrations the same as the reflash 04-06?? I don't want to have to tune and figure out settings if you guys have already have a good tune ready to go that is tried and true.
Anything??

All i really want is the reflash you offer to the 04-06, so now I have to consider if spending the extra money for the flash pro is worth it, especially if the starter maps that come with it dont even do what the cheaper relash does. If this is the case, then I have to try and emulate whatever you guys did on the reflash, and find/pay someone to tune it that way, all the while wondering if they tuned it as safe as you did while still netting me the same results.

If I know that all that was done was, lower the vtech point, and x,y,z then I can tune it to match whatever you guys did. Either this or offer that reflash map to us since we dont have that option, or offer a reflash.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

There is a 2004-2005 basemap which is at least as good as the reflash.
Hondata
mymusicveins

Post by mymusicveins »

Hondata wrote:There is a 2004-2005 basemap which is at least as good as the reflash.
You mind pointing me in the right direction? Ive checked the two most obvious forums (flashpro calibrations, and this one)
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Have you looked in the actual software?
mymusicveins

Post by mymusicveins »

Yes, thanks for the reply, I had just finished checking, and when prompted to install it, there are boxes to select the appropriate car, and I only see civic and s2000 options to check.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Download the most recent software from the downloads section of the website.
mymusicveins

Post by mymusicveins »

Spunkster wrote:Download the most recent software from the downloads section of the website.
Ok, I found what you were talking about. I’ve read that since the engines are the same for the MT and the AT, you can use the maps interchangeably, but I've also read here that you cannot.

http://www.hondata.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13449

The only map I see there for an AT car says "stock equivalent" in the description

The next closest is a MT car that’s says 04-05 base map, but which says "stock" under name.

The only one that looks like what I might be looking for (closest thing to your reflash 04-06) is the one that says "tuned" under name and then a description of the mods (injen intake, manifold gasket, stock 25degree vtc wheel) but once again is a MT car.

Based on that thread I linked above you say not to use MT calibrations for a AT car, so is it safe to assume that at this time there is no starting calibration for a 2007-2008 AT car which will be anything other than stock?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

This has been changed. Please read the Help file with the list of what's new: http://www.hondata.com/help/flashpro/whatsnewtopic.htm
mymusicveins

Post by mymusicveins »

Spunkster wrote:This has been changed. Please read the Help file with the list of what's new: http://www.hondata.com/help/flashpro/whatsnewtopic.htm
Is this what you were directing me towards?

"• For new calibrations automatically switch between automatic and manual calibration types when loading the calibration. "

The wording is a little tricky, it almost looks like its saying the MT and AT calibrations are interchangeable now, is this the case?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

this is correct