268 wheel hp @ 10,000 rpm
This dyno graph shows that a well build and tuned high output engine
can still have a broad power curve. When racing a shift point of 10,500
rpm is used, but the engine has seen over 11,000 rpm on a number of
- 1997 Integra GSR B18C1 engine.
- Bored to 2 liters.
- Hondata stage 4
- 10,800 rpm rev limit
- Stock ignition system
- Head: Erick's Racing Engines full competition
- Intake manifold: modified GSR
- Injectors: RC 440 cc
- Throttle body: Erick's Racing 70 mm
- Header: Erick's Racing custom 4-1 side exit.
Quicktime movies of a 10.95 second run are available here. low
quality (686k) medium quality
(1204k) high quality
(8066k). Watch the rev counter between shifts, and the windscreen