The Dyno run shown here is not the final run. This was with a very
heat-soaked engine. Note the very flat torque curve and power all the way
to the 8000 rpm. An 8500 rpm limit would probably see a few more HP.
- Jackson Racing/Walbro fuel pump. 1:1 Regulator with static fuel
pressure of 42psi into 440 c injectors .
- JRSC with 8.5lb stepper pulley on alternator
- Comtech Icebox & Intake (cover off box to dyno)
- DC 4-2-1 Header
- Thermal 2.25 inch exhaust w/ test pipe
- Contributed by Philip Skeete