Dealers - Tuning all Hondata systems
Here's what you need:
- A retail shop and matching business license.
- A dyno or access to a dyno for tuning with bill of sale matching business license.
- One Dealer FlashPro with 1 license ($695).
- $2,000 buy in at retail price of any other Hondata products.
- Credit references.
- Windows laptop running XP or newer.
Here's what you promise to do:
- Adhere to the Hondata dealer agreement.
- Not to advertise below MAP pricing.
- Not to advertise on auction sites such as E-bay or Amazon.
- Buy regularly.
Annual sales of $2,500 must be maintained to be eligible for a dealer website listing.
S300 installation into OBD1 ECUs
You will need either:
- To send the ECU to Hondata for modification ($75-$100 plus shipping).
- To use a local qualified electronics technician.
- To socket the ECU yourself.
If you wish to install S300 systems yourself you will need about $450 for the following: