HondaLogger is datalogging software which datalogs from the ECU using a
laptop connected to the interface box. Datalogging recording can be saved
so that they can be viewed later on for analysis. HondaLogger is an
invaluable diagnostic tool for your car, allowing you to load and save
recordings, graph and compare sensor values and diagnose error codes.
- Over 40 channels (or sensors) can be datalogged.
- Datalogging speed of 900-1000 samples/second with a modern laptop.
- Typically 6+ hrs recording time.
- Real time sensor display.
- Datalogging can be saved, loaded and re-played.
- Sensors can be graphed.
- Error codes can be read and reset from the laptop.
Download a working
version of this software with an example recording from a 10 lap circuit
A virtual dashboard shows sensors in real time as they are datalogged,
or as a recording is played back. When playing back a datalogging
recording the playback position can be paused or moved forward and
Sensors can be added to a strip graph. The graph can be zoomed in
and out, and moved around to different portions of the recording. While
datalogging or playing back a recording the graph window will follow the
- Hondata s200 with datalogging enabled (or stage 4, or stage 2 or 3
with datalogging option).
- Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000 or XP
- Pentium 133 with 16 MB minimum.
- Pentium 400 with 64 MB recommended.
HondaLogger will run on lower specification laptops, but recording
speed will be reduced. Because the laptop is used to store the data
from the ECU, recording time is essentially unlimited. In practice 4-6
hours can be recorded on most laptops without problems.