new to hondata is this normal?

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
kadireren

tc retard and tc slip problem

Post by kadireren »

I have been using Ktuner for two years and I switched to Hondata. I loaded base map +6 psi with some mods and raised the boost to 21 psi and torque limit to 300 nm. Then I felt it was slower than it should be so I took my first datalog. First thing I noticed that there was nearly zero ignition timing when I wot. I know that ı should have had 2-3 degrees of ign. so I checked everything. Then I noticed that there was 2 degree Tc retard and some Tc slip all the time. I didn't check traction control on mods menu because when I selected it, the car jerked between 1500-2000 rpm. please have a look at the calibration file and log file.

mods: mst cold air intake
rev9 intercooler
stock exhaust
Attachments
base 6 psi 21 psi.fpdl
(3.11 MiB) Downloaded 99 times
son.fpcal
(18.58 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
kadireren

Re: tc retard and tc slip problem

Post by kadireren »

serial number: FP-16CIVIC-L15T-INT-220275
flash pro:3.9.5
ecu: 378205ang820-m1
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: tc retard and tc slip problem

Post by Spunkster »

replied via email
kadireren

new to hondata is this normal?

Post by kadireren »

hi, I have just switched to hondata from Ktuner. Here is my latest datalog. Car is 1.5 cvt with a cold air intake and rev9 intercooler. 91 octane map but boost is 21 psi from 4000 to 6000 and afr is set to 11.00. everything seems normal except ignition timing. It fluctuates really a lot and most of the time it is negative even though knock control and iats are normal. I know from ktuner that ı should get 2-3 positive degree of ignition timing. I use stock ignition timing table. I really want to know if it is normal or not. I have a few friends with same ecu and they have been using hondata for years but ı couldn't compare with them because their setups are different like bigger turbos etc. Please have a look.
Attachments
91 oct wot.fpdl
(2.7 MiB) Downloaded 97 times