K series Swap. EFICU u here??

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
Alixs_life

K series Swap. EFICU u here??

Post by Alixs_life »

What Is up guys this is my 2nd time back on this site due to great help in the community. as of now I'm trying start a newbuild and I need some help from others. So the problem is as follows..

I'm looking to buy a 2003 civic ex but the good thing is that the car has been K swapped hence the reason I'm posting in the k series section. Owner says car is running the k20a3.

Problem is he told me there is 2 problems so far

1. Car idles high and owner says doesn't drop below 1k and revs up to 2k rpms at idle.
2. He states he is selling/parting out.

That's all the info he gave me and I want to know what problems can those be. I would like to get some help on what it can possible be and if it's a good price for like 2.4k or if it's too good to be true.

Here are some pictures below please click links below to see the car.

CalibratEd

Re: K series Swap. EFICU u here??

Post by CalibratEd »

I can’t speak to the price since I don’t know what these go for but the issue sounds like it is a vacuum leak. Was the car ever running well?

-Ed
Alixs_life

Re: K series Swap. EFICU u here??

Post by Alixs_life »

I'm not sure I haven't followed up with the owner but it seems like i won't be buying it after all.

Is there a way to delete a thread ?
CalibratEd wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:19 pm I can’t speak to the price since I don’t know what these go for but the issue sounds like it is a vacuum leak. Was the car ever running well?

-Ed