Running the app and datalog

K24_member101

Running the app and datalog

Post by K24_member101 »

2013 civic si + flashpro + android app

I have the android hondata app and if i start the app connect to flashpro all sensors work fine. But once i press the datalog button on the flashpro itself and start driving it will randomly disconnect from Bluetooth and stop the datalog. Im new to flashpro maybe you cant to both at the same time ? But the only reason i like to use the app is to watch the readings while driving because with the laptop if the screen times out it also stops the datalog so i figured having the app would be less cumbersome than a laptop in the passanger seat and easier to watch.

Side note . Any1 ever run an obd2 dongle to like passenger side so you can tuck the wire while running the flash pro . I dont really care for a cord dangling over both feet 😕 right now i just pull the slack a bit and tuck it in front of the shifter under the stereo along that crease in the panels. Id prefer to be able to just plug and unplug obd2 adapters and the flashpro from passenger side footwell than drivers side
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Running the app and datalog

Post by Hondata »

Datalogging from the FlashPro and over Bluetooth will be much slower but should not disconnect. We will look into this.
Hondata
K24_member101

Re: Running the app and datalog

Post by K24_member101 »

Hondata wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:05 am Datalogging from the FlashPro and over Bluetooth will be much slower but should not disconnect. We will look into this.
Android app version 1.6.9
Galaxy s22 ultra
Race version of flashpro for 9th gen civics.

If that helps any also thank you for looking in to this. It might be a Bluetooth issue with my phone and connecting to flashpro and the car for the radio. But even if the app disconnected it shouldnt stop the actual Manual datalog off the flashpro.