Hondata KPro ECU for 2006 Honda CR-V M/T

Hondata model coverage & ECU application questions.
cgw720

Hondata KPro ECU for 2006 Honda CR-V M/T

Post by cgw720 »

As the title says I’d like to use hondata kpro on a 2006 Honda CR-V 5 speed manual transmission, it has a PPA-A24 ECU.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Hondata KPro ECU for 2006 Honda CR-V M/T

Post by Spunkster »

I'm sorry, but the K-Pro is not compatible with your vehicle. We do not have anything that will work with it.
cgw720

Post by cgw720 »

There’s no way I can get it for the PPA ecu? It says the PPA-A0# is supported but not PPA-A24?
cgw720

Post by cgw720 »

I do a bit of wiring and have a basic understanding of how vehicle electronics work, I’d be willing to do what it takes to get something like this working. I’m trying to look at some of the pin outs for other ECUs that are compatible with kpro and maybe repin the entire ecu to work with a different one. I understand from reading the other posts that it’s not something you can recommend to the public, or say it’s supported but is it possible? The previous owner of my vehicle did a k20 swap into a crv, but didn’t change the ecu at all so now I’m trying to tune it for the different engine, and eventually for a turbo build. This is why I need something like kpro to work with my vehicle. I’ll wire up a whole different harness if that’s what it takes but I just need a bit of guidance. I’ve seen guys on other engine management platforms say they also don’t support the crv, this one guy bought every ecu that he could that was supported and mapped the pin outs and made a massive chart on what would be missing if he tried to port over a different ecu to his crv, and it seemed solid.