Problem with connecting SManager

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
1980civicb16

Re: Problem with connecting SManager

Post by 1980civicb16 »

nitefr3ak wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:39 pm I already removed a manager multiple times on 3 diff laptops and even tried the being on wifi connections and still getting codes first was 16 then the second time was 20. At this point I know it’s not any of the s300s or the ecu that either of them are installed. Again it’s been like this for some time as I have been seeing issues from other people as far back as Jan 26 2021. Again never had an issue either live logging or not and didn’t need to be on wifi for the past 10-14 years all of a sudden now you need to be online btw which did not even help tried it again with a map from rated r on one of the cars he tuned and guess what same issue even while online and removing and reinstalling the manager. At this point hondata has an issue they know it and I would love an actual resolve I have two of my personal cars on the s300 and although they are 596 each and not including the 200 for the p28 and p72 but still they know it’s an issue but haven’t responded or have a resolve I noticed they immediately assume it’s the s300 when clearly the issue is software ie. the smanager

make sure you delete smanager from your laptop and the set up files, then go to there web site and download new set up files and run the intall wizard ect,
nitefr3ak

Post by nitefr3ak »

Did that previously I will give it another shot but if still keeps spitting random codes dtc’S that’s not being stored then I’m absolutely done with hondata
nitefr3ak

Post by nitefr3ak »

The software permission codes are now gone and do not return now it’s just the dtc’s after the map is loaded and tps is real open and closed then the engine is started 10-18 seconds after they pop up but when checked nothing is there and this happens on all 4 cars so now I’m stumped I will do it one more time
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Can you provide some information? Serial number, calibration and datalogs?
Hondata
b.sanford84

Post by b.sanford84 »

anyone have a resolution for this?

bought a new laptop with windows 11, and im having the same issues.

when i go to help and click check internet status, smanager says theres a problem, but i have working wifi in my shop as well as i can be on the web on the same laptop

whats really weird i can not access the https://hondata.com without getting an error that the site is not protected. that the SSL code is expired. so, to download a new version of smanager, i have to activate a VPN in my browser.

is this related to the SSL certificate? what do we do here? i dont think this is a s300 board issue, it seems directly related to whatever settings are now in smanager that require an internet connect.

please help. im getting ready to do a drag and drive event in april and will not have access to wifi while driving on some country back road in SW Missouri.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Do you have anti-virus software or internet protection software installed?
b.sanford84

Post by b.sanford84 »

Spunkster wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:57 am Do you have anti-virus software or internet protection software installed?
I uninstalled it. And tried turning as many of those features off as possible.

I'm going to push the car outside today and see if it connects on my house wifi or my Hotspot
b.sanford84

Post by b.sanford84 »

FYI - my issues with being unable to access hondata.com is somehow related to the router i use in my shop. im not sure how to fix that, but i was able to power it off, turn on the mobile hotspot on my phone and run smanager. i did get the error one time, but was able to continue using the program and get my car to idle on its own again.