2017 civic sport hatch basemap request

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

blzre

2017 civic sport hatch basemap request

Post by blzre »

Hey guys,

I have been using the stock 91oct 6+ psi boost basemap and removed rev hang. I just modded my first car and installed parts in it today.

Currently there is no basemap for my combo of parts and would like to know if any of the other ones that come with hondata would be compatible.

If do-able what parameters should I set in order to achieve better throttle response, good acceleration, reliable boost. I do not really car for a smooth ride or aesthetics just performance. The future of this car would probably be a clutch kit upgrade in a year. But after that would probably lay off until im in a good position to treat this as my 2nd car.

I do not plan on doing drag races since this is my daily. However I would still like to compete against my friends who just started building their own cars.

Also what parameters should I be looking out for when monitoring to figure out if things are playing nicely with all the internals. I do not mind parsing through the datalogs myself.

mods:
91 Octane
27WON CAI
Stock backpipe
27WON 92A (race) Rear Motor Mount

Sorry in advanced if you fully read this. It really is a loaded question and I am very new to this whole thing.