FlashPro Requests

FlashPro Manager software
Bain

Re: FlashPro Requests

Post by Bain »

Bain wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:58 am Hi Team,

Please can we get the XDI pump to also work on the FK2, pretty please....
Again, ths would really be helpfull.
jDanV

Post by jDanV »

Is there any way in advance xy graph for values to be shown 0.00 hundreds for voltage or is it only available to be viewed in 0.0 tenths on these graphs?
7plymaple

Post by 7plymaple »

Please update the 9nth gen R18 to have as many options/parameters as the 8th gen.
jDanV

Post by jDanV »

jDanV wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:47 pm Is there any way in advance xy graph for values to be shown 0.00 hundreds for voltage or is it only available to be viewed in 0.0 tenths on these graphs?
This would be helpful for fine tuning MAF scaling. If there is a way already, I would appreciate it if someone could help me. I haven't been able to find how to do this in the Help page or online, thank you.
KT7788

Post by KT7788 »

Request for FK2 downshift Rev match
torf

Left foot braking fuel cut defeat

Post by torf »

I autocross my Type R. Left foot braking is a technique used frequently in autocross. The problem is the ECU cuts the fuel when you press the brake, even if the accelerator is pressed. When you do this, the fuel cuts for at least a second and this is devastating to your course time.

Requesting a feature to defeat the fuel cut when left foot braking and the accelerator is pressed.
KT7788

Post by KT7788 »

Hi Team

Model : FK8/FK2

Due to recent too many FOB/KEY/immobilizer hack ... Car got hacked / been stolen / robber drive off happily ....

Is there any way to create a function to enable, key/button+ combi or secret function switch/button to enable/disable start engine ?

in short, robber hack into car (FK2/FK8) but cant start the car without the code or something....
Only the true car owner know the secret/combi button to enable start engine.

Currently, solution is to do hidden manual Fuel Pump kill-switch, so even robber hack into car, they cannot start the car and drive off.

Would this function increase your product value & help us ?
mariusramm

Post by mariusramm »

Type R Gen 11 has a new option: "Individual" as extra to Comfort/ Sport/ R.
Can something like this be added for FK8?
sleepingAwake

Post by sleepingAwake »

Please add boost control support for GD3 2007-2008 Honda Fit vehicles.
Perhaps with the egr deleted we can use the EGR solenoid output as a boost solenoid control???

Electrically I dont think there would be an issue. The average Mac valve solenoid draws .5 amps. Certainly the mosfet connected to that pin can handle that. I haven't measured it but the EGR valve has to draw more that .5 amps. I'd wager its around 2 amps at 12v. Way more than a boost solenoid. Duty cycle should be similar too or at least within whatever the mosfets are designed to switch at.

Thanks for your time.
myuser

Post by myuser »

Some improvements, for any model:

1. Rev Light - Blink a light (Alternator, Engine or other) when pass a specific RPM.
For example, users that use:
  • Full throttle shift - could set a specific RPM to warn the user that could shift gear;
  • Boost - allow users to set a specific RPM alert;
  • RPM Limit alert - warn the user to shift;
2. More columns to AFM flow, allowing more room to fine tune.
3. Traction Control for various models using ABS sensors.
CTR_Dave

Post by CTR_Dave »

Hello, Is there any plans to add selections in the Calibration Wizard for the Mishimoto Race Intake (MMAI-CTR-17R) which includes a larger MAF housing and turbo inlet pipe?
Maxgomez1021

Post by Maxgomez1021 »

I have a 1.5t cvt accord and just flashed a stage 1 tune and i am completely stock other than a K&N drop in filter. Is it safe to flash the stage 2 tune even though I’m basically stock ?
Rippmatt

Post by Rippmatt »

R18a1 8th gen needs a fuel/igniton cut like the si calibrations
pcdangio

Post by pcdangio »

In relation to the issue we've been talking about: viewtopic.php?p=130159#p130159

A great feature would be that anytime you make a config/setting change where FlashProManager automatically forces changes in other areas, a window pops up showing what was automatically changed and why.

You could also include an option that disables these pop ups, and also make it so that certain setting change alerts can be ignored (e.g. a checkbox in the popup window that says ignore this warning in the future)
myuser

Post by myuser »

In XY Graph, enable a template, similar to Graph.
In this way we can configure various templates for easy access.