CL1 Euro R w/ Hondata

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
jackyft

CL1 Euro R w/ Hondata

Post by jackyft »

Dear All,

I have a question about, if I would like to install a S300 to a CL1 Euro R. The car can start, but it will light up CEL for IAVC and jumppy idle. As I know the problem is the original CL1 is 3 wires IAVC. Is there any trick that keep the original one? or I need to replace another 2 wires IAVC? Which one should i replace if it really need it?

Sorry I tried google and like on this forum but cannot found any solution for me.

Thanks in advance.

Jacky
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: CL1 Euro R w/ Hondata

Post by Spunkster »

What engine is this using?
jackyft

Post by jackyft »

Sorry I forgot to mention. It's H22a
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You will need to convert to a 2 wire idle controller and probably need some kind of adapter plate.
G. Wiffington

Post by G. Wiffington »

Yeah you will need to get a 2 wire IACV from a 92-95 H22. You will also need to get the adapter plate from Rosko Racing (he has the expertise on these engines). But, is this in the actual CL1 or is it swapped into another car?
skaterguy1986

Post by skaterguy1986 »

I have that the Euro R IM on my OBD1 H22, you need the adapter plate from Rosko Racing along with a 2 wire IACV. The 2 wire IACV's are all pretty much the same other than the elbows for the coolant hoses, I've used all types of H and F series IACV's with no problem, usually whatever I have lying around since aftermarket ones are crap and the Honda ones are $$$.