Hondata Mobile Crashing after Update to iOS9

Timmigrant

Hondata Mobile Crashing after Update to iOS9

Post by Timmigrant »

Is anyone else having this issue after updating their iPhone to iOS9? I can open the App. If my Flashpro is not installed I can click "Connect" and I get the blue screen with no devices shown. As soon as I plug in my Flashpro the App crashes and closes. Similarly if my Flashpro is plugged in and I open the App, then click "Connect" the App crashes and closes. App and Flashpro worked and connected before the update to iOS9. Will confirm with an older iPhone if the Flashpro is still connecting. Not sure if it matters, but I'm using an iPhone 5s and Flashpro for S2000.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Hondata Mobile Crashing after Update to iOS9

Post by Hondata »

We are aware of this. We'll find the work around and make a release, but the app store submission takes some time, so be patient.
Hondata
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Hondata Mobile with iOS9 fixes (V1.4) has been accepted by Apple. Update from the app store.
Hondata
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Dear Apple,

If you remove properties from classes between iOS versions without any though as to backwards compatibility then either the developer has to change their code and recompile under every iOS release or their app will crash. A simple wrapper around the old properties to the replacement property would fix the issue, and take 1 minute to implement.

Love Hondata
Hondata
SFTifoso

Post by SFTifoso »

Fixed! Thank you.