SManager software requests

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
boosted k20

Re: SManager software requests

Post by boosted k20 »

For full throttle shift, can you have a setting so that it is active after a certain speed? I am trying to set my 2-step launch control rpm higher than the FTS rpm and i cant do it. My launch rpm must always be lower than my FTS rpm in order to have both working. So what i want to end up running is the following:

Launch rpm: 7,600 rpms
VSS Disable: 4 MPH

FTS RPM: 7,200 rpms
Active After VSS: 10MPH

Before what i would have to do is wire a push button switch in series with the clutch pedal switch and taping it to my e-brake. pressing the button will disable the signal to the ECU FTS input (power steering ecu wire) which will allow me to hit my higher 2-step rpm with clutch pushed in. Releasing the button will allow me to have FTW once again.

This seems like a simple script to write... hopefully in the next update you guys can implement it.
crucian

Post by crucian »

Trying this again. Can we get shift light based on rear wheel speed in each gear? Maybe this feature can be under the traction control.
justYncredible

Post by justYncredible »

is it possible to have a rolling anti lag/2 step launch control for tx2k/mile racing? need to stop brake boosting to create boost while rolling.
boosted k20

Post by boosted k20 »

justYncredible wrote:is it possible to have a rolling anti lag/2 step launch control for tx2k/mile racing? need to stop brake boosting to create boost while rolling.
If you have 2-step set up as always on, I would try to wire in a push button switch and put it inline with your speed sensor signal wire to the ecu. When pushed, your MPH will be 0mph enabling your 2-step. The button will only be pushed for a few seconds so the CEL for speedsensor should not come on. It usually takes driving for several seconds or minutes for the speed sensor CEL to come on. Release the button when you are ready to launch and your speed will come back on disabling 2-step.
Or you can use the clutch switch as your 2-step activation instead of setting it always on. Set your MPH to disable 2-step higher than the mph you are rolling out on when racing.
SPOOLIN

Post by SPOOLIN »

Add the ability to also display ACTUAL timing in data logs vs TABLE Timing thats available now.
www.MSSRACING.com
9.29 | 6.20 | 167
sicones

Post by sicones »

^this and when are we getting closed loop boost control?
b20luda

Post by b20luda »

Im using the Overheat protection, its works fine but if i run inside a store or shut the car off for a 5 min. period then go to restart the check engine light comes on instantly after starting, after letting it idle for 10 seconds and cycling the key it will shutoff.

It would be nice to have a selectable delay until it became active, so the heatsoak doesn't effect it everytime..
seelback

Post by seelback »

would like be able to use plx sensor modules inputed digitally and AIM MXL at the same time. If my AIM MXL is being used then my plx sensor modules inputed digitally wont display on the datalog. Turn off the AIM MXL in the digital settings and the plx sensor modules show up in the datalog.
Johnny_9

Post by Johnny_9 »

Software option to remove (i.e turn off/on) ECTc Fuel Trim "buffer" to enable tuner to immediately see impact cold start tune, before O2 sensor warms up.

Also more transparent Post start fuel control in terms of independently controlling time and enrichment fuel
AREA876

Post by AREA876 »

I would love the ability to plot a graph of Target Lambda and the actual Lambda.
AREA876

Post by AREA876 »

Would love the ability to datalog knock counts and be able to set knock threshold for different rpm.
jchrm80

Post by jchrm80 »

sdobart wrote:I'd love to see target-lambda adjustable cell-by-cell, instead of only in 3 groups.

The current setup (low/medium/high load) is difficult when trying to dial in nice fueling transitions between cruising and boost when street tuning using the fuel change table.

Thanks
THIS THIS THIS please god thissssssssssssssssss
Lyle_57IAL

Post by Lyle_57IAL »

^ Yes i agree always wanted this
hpmx18

Post by hpmx18 »

AREA876 wrote:I would love the ability to plot a graph of Target Lambda and the actual Lambda.
would definitely enjoy this
LGMotoring
IG:Lgmotoring
Lgmotoring.com
Lyle_57IAL

Flex fuel sensor with secondary tables

Post by Lyle_57IAL »

Hello Admin,

As the S300 V3 now incorporates native Flex fuel sensor - Currently the only way to tune Flex fuel is a Global Fuel & Timing trim (Very average method)

- Can this be changed so the flex fuel works in conjunction with the secondary tables. Ie - 1 table for Pump fuel, 1 table for E85, and have the flex fuel sensor interpolate between the two?

- Also can there be an E85 Vs Boost solenoid Duty ? So boost will automatically increase with the measured ethanol content

This would bring it inline with other ECU's like Haltech ?
Last edited by Lyle_57IAL on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.