Calibration Upload Error

FlashPro Manager software
jedelen

Calibration Upload Error

Post by jedelen »

Recently I have had issues while trying to upload my various calibrations to flashpro. I receive the following error message in Flashpro Manager, when I click "upload":

Followed by:

This error occurs with every calibration I attempt to upload, even the stock calibrations. I've been using flashpro for about 2 years, and this issue has only just started. The interesting thing is, although I receive these error messages the calibration appears to still upload to flashpro. However, when flashing my car with flashpro, there have been instances where the calibration will not properly "flash" to my ECU. The "Program" light will just cut off and I won't get that signature reset sound when the flash finishes. When this happens I usually try again, and it works.

Currently I'm using V1.6.1 of Flashpro Manager
My firmware is up to date as far as I can tell.
Windows 7 64x

I haven't seen any other instance of this type of error. Can someone please advise?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Calibration Upload Error

Post by Spunkster »

With everything plugged in and the key on, go to Help, and click on send information to Hondata support.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

It does not look like you have uploaded your calibrations to the FlashPro since updating to the new version of software. Please do this.

Have you also tried uploading from the laptop wit everything plugged into the car instead of uploading to the FlashPRo then uploading separately form the FlashPro to the ECU?
jedelen

Post by jedelen »

I have tried uploading the calibrations to the flashpro since updating software, but due to the error messages I'm receiving, I don't think flashpro has recognized the uploads.

When I sent the information to Hondata, I did try uploading the calibrations directly from the laptop rather than from Flashpro. Surprisingly I got the same exact error messages, and the upload immediately cancelled.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

We are looking into this further
jedelen

Post by jedelen »

Do you have any updates on this issue?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

We've fixed this for the next release.
Hondata
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

The new version of software is now avaialble for download from the downloads section of the website.