SManager software requests

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
FreshDA9

Re: SManager software requests

Post by FreshDA9 »

FreshDA9 wrote:
Hows about a pressure vs duty cycle table based on map sensor selection. under boost control parameters. having more cells will allow better adjusting for desired psi.

live logging in the battery offset tables will help will help a lot, also logging of anything in the parameters tab!

Another option for widband logging. Being able to log only a selected gear. this will clean up a lot of Overrun when on dyno or street. Just be able to make a check box for N-5 gear also stop logging on fuel cut.

Custom target AFR for whole map, not just 3 columns.

Would also be nice to remove the 2D/3D graph simple button click.
there where some deleted from the list.

Would also like to add. "rpm index change without having to manually edit every column".
EFI-101 & Advanced Certified*
stikerguy

Post by stikerguy »

Can we get some real anti lag?? This launch control kind of stinks.
FreshDA9

Post by FreshDA9 »

FreshDA9 wrote:
FreshDA9 wrote:
Hows about a pressure vs duty cycle table based on map sensor selection. under boost control parameters. having more cells will allow better adjusting for desired psi.

live logging in the battery offset tables will help will help a lot, also logging of anything in the parameters tab!

Another option for widband logging. Being able to log only a selected gear. this will clean up a lot of Overrun when on dyno or street. Just be able to make a check box for N-5 gear also stop logging on fuel cut.

Custom target AFR for whole map, not just 3 columns.

Would also be nice to remove the 2D/3D graph simple button click.
Also would like to see Target AF display so you can look at actual af and see your target while on the dyno.
EFI-101 & Advanced Certified*
Luke

Post by Luke »

asking the second time, since there wasn't an answer from Hondata, yet:

is it possible to add additional options for the secondary tables?

for example:

a whole new target lambda table?
for driving with wideband installed: switching to other targeting lambda values (for ethanol or other fuels, which need specificly other AFR for a clean burn)
switching between open loop and closed loop for the individual maps. (i.e. map1 = closed loop, map2 = open loop)

in my special case: i'd like to lean the mixture for a special condition (steady highway drive) to get better MPG.
since i don't want to drive for 1000km with a steady look on the laptop, i'd like to get another target-lambda table and conditions, that i can tell the ECU, that it can place a leaner mixture and less ignition for this special drive, well of course that should be in closed loop.

best regards Lukas
Lyle_57IAL

Post by Lyle_57IAL »

Need different quick spool values for both high and low boost !
kerndog

Post by kerndog »

Yes please add secondary quick boost tables. Right now I have to load different maps when switching fuels, before quick spool was added, I didnt have to. (it does spool faster with quick spool) I want my cake and eat it too!
H22 GT3076R E85, EK Hatch, Dyno Shootout Car...
603 WHP, 565 WHP, 631 WHP, 596 WHP, 600 WHP, 610 WHP, 631 WHP, 560 WHP, 578 WHP
different dynos, different days, different altitudes,same set-up, bottom line...~600ish WHP come get some!!!
Lyle_57IAL

Post by Lyle_57IAL »

Also with aux outputs. Could extra conditions be added - specifically gear selection. So a output could be programed to toggle on specific gears only. Ie have nitrous spray only between gears 3 - 5 etc
Tsuchinoko

Post by Tsuchinoko »

Is it possible to move the dots of the 2d table with the arrows of the cursor in the same directions?

Thanks
Those who know don't tell, and those who tell don't know.
stlegal

Post by stlegal »

can you add program menu traction control for maximum speed ?
Luke

Post by Luke »

since a lot of data is collected through data logging and some maths is quite fast programmed,

it should be possible to insert some kind of "dyno" to the software, which calculates the power depending on acceleration

most of the figures needed are included in the software: gear ratio, revolutions over time, speed over time.

with that the could be a calculation of traveled way over time and then the power.

with such a calculation, you could easily gain some HP by testing if a degree more or less in timing would gain or loss power ;)

so: that's no hardware gimmick, that should be added, just some maths, physics and calculations based on the datalogging.

best regards Luke
allm0t0rGSR

Post by allm0t0rGSR »

Luke wrote:since a lot of data is collected through data logging and some maths is quite fast programmed,

it should be possible to insert some kind of "dyno" to the software, which calculates the power depending on acceleration

most of the figures needed are included in the software: gear ratio, revolutions over time, speed over time.

with that the could be a calculation of traveled way over time and then the power.

with such a calculation, you could easily gain some HP by testing if a degree more or less in timing would gain or loss power ;)

so: that's no hardware gimmick, that should be added, just some maths, physics and calculations based on the datalogging.

best regards Luke
100X^
stlegal

Post by stlegal »

stlegal wrote:can you add program menu traction control for maximum speed ?
???
Luke

Post by Luke »

another idea for some maths and showing some details:

since the software has the advantage to get the data from the map + some sensors, there should be a possibility to calculate the actual milage for a given moment, so some kind of super accurate trip computer.

for people with a car pc this would be great fun.

edit: in fact there would be enough to add a "maths/physics" function, that everyone could insert his/her own calculations based on datalogs/live data i.e. some kind of [Sensor_Map]*[Sensor_TPS]*[Senros_INJ]/[Sensor_VSS]*100 (just some random multiplication!)

some kind of this.

best regards Lukas
kerndog

Post by kerndog »

Can a help file be added to the Beta version for the closed loop advanced, this looks like something that will be awesome! Also, have the capability to change from the mbar values to show vacuumm and boost in inches, PSI from atmospheric. Thanks!
H22 GT3076R E85, EK Hatch, Dyno Shootout Car...
603 WHP, 565 WHP, 631 WHP, 596 WHP, 600 WHP, 610 WHP, 631 WHP, 560 WHP, 578 WHP
different dynos, different days, different altitudes,same set-up, bottom line...~600ish WHP come get some!!!
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Yes, in the release I forgot to update the help files for the closed loop changes, so will do so today.
Hondata