Smanager 2.1.2 beta issues

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
justYncredible

Smanager 2.1.2 beta issues

Post by justYncredible »

I recently upgraded my smanager software to version 2.1.2 (beta) with this I'm experiencing major issues with my car dying while idling or coasting in neutral before I come to a stop and then dying. None of these things has happen with the previous version.

When I did the updated the software and loaded my boost control pwm percentage changes, the vehicle was running 100%. Once I uploaded the change the vehicle leaned out and shut off. It's has been the same since.

These changes were done about 5 days ago.

Can I get a some help? Thanks
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Smanager 2.1.2 beta issues

Post by Hondata »

Hondata
justYncredible

Post by justYncredible »

Sorry for not including some of the information needed. Some of the items I won't be able to attach because im at work

-p72 ecu with s300 version 1
Car is turbo, been tuned before this new update still builds boost correctly and drives fine
garrett t3/t4 57trim .63 ar, cp 9.1 pistons, eagle rods, acl bearings, tial 38mm wastegate with 5lb spring, tial bov, mac boost solenoid, precision 1000cc injectors
-95 Acura integra gsr

I will post the files once I get home. This is only happening while im in neutral, thanks for the rapid response and the continued support
Last edited by justYncredible on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justYncredible

Post by justYncredible »

Here is the files needed, hopefully you can help me resolve this issue with the software. Just right after stop the datalogging the car did shut off, but you can see in the datalog where my car comes close to shutting off. I do not have a boost leak and I still hit the deserved boost level at WOT.
Attachments
9_04.s3d
datalog is about 10min of driving around my neighborhood
(4.34 MiB) Downloaded 140 times
HPT 002.skl
the actual turbo map
(38.41 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Have your fuel trims always been so high? Your long and short term trims are in the 16% range.
justYncredible

Post by justYncredible »

My tuner set the levels and the car ran and idle fine. The rpms would sit at 850-1000 and didnt drop. I'm real unsure as to what happen when I did the software update. Afr has been reading +-1 number since the update. Before it would go from 14.1-15.0 now it's outside of that.

Do you think I need my tuner to redo my fuel trim for idle compensation? Tuning is not my strong suit but I understand it.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Try closing the program, reopening it and then loading your calibration and reuploading it.
justYncredible

Post by justYncredible »

I did what was suggested and the problem didn't seem as bad today but was still there. I spoke to my tuner and he was thinking the fuel map may have been lost doing the upload, unsure if this true but if the issue continues I'll have to pay a visit to the shop. I went ahead upload the datalog and calibration from today's drive.

Should attempt to erase my ECU and upload the map once again?
Attachments
HPT 002.skl
(38.41 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
9_05.s3d
(622.66 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

There is no need to do it again. This may just be a tuning related problem. Let yout tuner take a look.
justYncredible

Post by justYncredible »

I'll have him take a look at it but just realize this issue came from the update. I'll post the resolution once it's been checked out
stikerguy

Post by stikerguy »

Having the same issue pwm will not work anymore. Please help!
justYncredible

Post by justYncredible »

contacted my tuner and sent the datalog
my tuner told me to adjust the IAC duty cycle a tad to see if that would help. it helped but im running a little rich now, its not a lot but its one point lower than what the target is (14.7). my tuner is busy tuning other vehicles so i wont be able to get it completely fixed until a few weeks