05 rsx-s with I/RH/CustomE

Questions / support for the K-Series ECU re-flash
J-RSX-S

05 rsx-s with I/RH/CustomE

Post by J-RSX-S »

Hey ok, I know this topic has 500 threads, but I searched through about 10 pages and didn't find my answer.

So I have an 05-rsx-s with a DCRH and motor mounts. So I understand that with a header you run lean, how lean can't be determined without a dyno, and you'll run lean even on the stock ecu. So if I get reflashed (money is just not there for k-pro, especially for the 05) I know it will work well with my intake, I also have a custom midpipe, to my stock muffler. From what I read, with a RH the reflash won't run anymore lean then the stock ecu. So I will still feel a big difference in the car because of the other mods or no?..........Or is reflashing basically pointless if you have a header. Will have a header affewct your performance enough that it would cancel out the intake and custom pipe.

Thanks guys, Jay
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

It's not a performance issue, it is a matter of running too lean and damaging your engine.
Last edited by Spunkster on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J-RSX-S

Post by J-RSX-S »

So if I read correctly in another post. That the reflash won't run anymore lean then the stock ecu, if I dyno my car and get my A/F and its not at a dangerous level then the reflash will work with a save A/F ratio with my particular car?