Hondata is pleased to announce the release of Boost Control for the FlashPro. This feature allows you to control a turbocharger wastegate with the addition of a boost control solenoid
Download the beta software here
• FlashPro firmware updated to version 17.
• Changed datalogging so that it will correctly read the MAP sensor from previous versions without uploading the calibration again.
• Fixed problem swapping between fuel tables with Asia S2000.
• Fixed problem where parameter table temperature units would change value when double clicked if the temperature was in degrees Fahrenheit.
• Fixed problem rounding negative parameter values.
• FlashPro firmware updated to version 16.
• Fixed stock wideband voltage / lambda conversion table, which was inverted. This table will be reset back to stock with V184.108.40.206, so if you made changes to this table you will need to make them again.
• Fixed live tuning needing table update after resetting DTCs.
• [Civic Si / CTR] Added purge disable option.
• [S2000] Added support PCX-G01 ECU.
• [Civic Si] Fixed potential uploading problem with AFM calibrations.
• FlashPro firmware updated to version 15.
• [S2000] Added support for Asia and European S2000s.
• Added an option to check for beta version updates.
• Added an option to show advanced
parameters and tables.
• Added ELD and ECT2 as wideband inputs.
• Added right click editing to tables (in both calibration and table windows).
• [Civic Si, Euro CTR] Added fuel & ignition temperature compensation tables.
• Fixed a possible problem with boost control and live tuning.
• [Civic Si] Added cranking fuel table.
• [Civic Si - South America] ECU part numbers 37820-RRD-M120, 37820-RRD-P120 and 37820-RRD-P210 added to list of supported models.
• Support for ECU part number 37820-RRB-K120 renamed from 'South America' to 'Central America'.
• FlashPro firmware updated to version 14.
• Fixed problem datalogging MAP sensor when datalog was made with FlashPro.
• [S2000] Added P0128 and P0456 DTC disable flags.
• FlashPro firmware updated to version 13.
• Changed datalogging so the MAP sensor is datalogged beyond 2.55 bar absolute pressure.
• [Civic 155hp - Asia] ECU part numbers 37820-RRH-U120 and 37820-RRH-U130 added to list of supported models.
• [S2000] - fixed throttle pedal datalogging as 91% when at full throttle.
• [Civic Si] Added boost cut
• [Civic Si - Race] Added boost control
ECU pins for use with the boost control solenoid wiring are available from Hondata. See ECU pin request
for more information.