Protest For a H22 and H23 Calibration!!

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
hdragster

Protest For a H22 and H23 Calibration!!

Post by hdragster »

Delete
Last edited by hdragster on Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hdragster

Post by hdragster »

Come on guys I need a "AYE" so we could get a actually base calibration into our cars. 38 views and no "AYE?"
fly_n

Post by fly_n »

ummm, did u try opening up the parameters tab & having a fiddle in the fuel trim section,that will fix your injector problems fairly rapidly.

how heavily were u wanting to rely on a base map in any case?
u do realise u just bought a "tuning" tool,didnt u?

seriously,base map is just to get the motor started & running,if it does that than most of the hard work is already done.

hondata produce & sell tuning tools,they never specified anywhere that they will tune your car for u once u bought it,if they did that,it would take most of the fun out of it anyway lol.....
theodd001

Post by theodd001 »

fly_n

Post by fly_n »

Thats another thing,u probably spent just as much on a fat bit of shiny piping to run under the car,but your whining about spending a similar amount on the thing that represents the brains of your entire engine setup.

Without it,no shit aint gonna happen.

What are the other better priced options out there?
Dont mention any of the other open community freeware options,that is a different story,im talkin full retail,manufacturer guaranteed options?
The similarly if not more expensive RTP? the redundant secondhand much less functional PFC? VAFC perhaps lol?

The next available,true standalone option we have here is almost twice the price,admittedly a bit more functional,but functions the every day streeter/weekend warrior dont need,nor a lot of the pros.

When u get time to really think about it,u should really thank the hondata boys for what we the Honda community have as an option,based on the solid product that is the Honda ECU itself,compared to having to step up the price range up to full aftermarket standalone products.

How do u know if,that maybe hondata were looking into putting a H basemap together due to the calls u guys have been making for one?
U really think u'll get them to do it by whining at them?

When was the last time u did something for someone that whined at u?

/RANT
hdragster

Post by hdragster »

fly_n wrote:ummm, did u try opening up the parameters tab & having a fiddle in the fuel trim section,that will fix your injector problems fairly rapidly.

how heavily were u wanting to rely on a base map in any case?
u do realise u just bought a "tuning" tool,didnt u?

seriously,base map is just to get the motor started & running,if it does that than most of the hard work is already done.

hondata produce & sell tuning tools,they never specified anywhere that they will tune your car for u once u bought it,if they did that,it would take most of the fun out of it anyway lol.....
I'm not looking for a tuned map, I'm just looking for a base map. A base map that I don't need to used a fuel trip. I just want a base map that doesn't require fuel trim like all the stock B and D NA base map that hondata provided. I know they work hard for there product and I envy them for it.
hdragster

Post by hdragster »

fly_n wrote:Thats another thing,u probably spent just as much on a fat bit of shiny piping to run under the car,but your whining about spending a similar amount on the thing that represents the brains of your entire engine setup.

Without it,no shit aint gonna happen.

What are the other better priced options out there?
Dont mention any of the other open community freeware options,that is a different story,im talkin full retail,manufacturer guaranteed options?
The similarly if not more expensive RTP? the redundant secondhand much less functional PFC? VAFC perhaps lol?

The next available,true standalone option we have here is almost twice the price,admittedly a bit more functional,but functions the every day streeter/weekend warrior dont need,nor a lot of the pros.

When u get time to really think about it,u should really thank the hondata boys for what we the Honda community have as an option,based on the solid product that is the Honda ECU itself,compared to having to step up the price range up to full aftermarket standalone products.

How do u know if,that maybe hondata were looking into putting a H basemap together due to the calls u guys have been making for one?
U really think u'll get them to do it by whining at them?

When was the last time u did something for someone that whined at u?

/RANT
Do you even own a h series? I bet you don't even own one? Speaking about it a lot of b series and d series guys, they don't complain about getting a base map. Because the calibration hondata provides already have a base map that could actually function correctly on there car. Obviously I'm just making a point not whining.
fly_n

Post by fly_n »

Ok,nice to know that your seeing some sense.

Seriously,adjusting your fuel injector option is as simple as clicking a couple of tabs & entering your chosen injector info,about 1minute more work than the D & B boys have to do.

No i dont have a H,yes i do run a B.

I'm 1 minute ahead of u.Your time must be very valuable.....

Your original post came across as a lot of whining from an outsiders perspective,maybe u should try edit it,if that wasnt your true intention.
If irony was your intention,then forum posts usually require some of those silly little emoticon things on the left there to make it clear.
turbo2point3

budget build

Post by turbo2point3 »

fly_n man i dunno about you but i dont have alot of money and there is a thing called a budget welll... most people are on a budget and dont have money to throw around to go from speed shop to speed shop and neither do they have the knowledge to tune the computer... so do you catch where i am coming from... chill.. let us do our h or f series and get the info we need...damn it man
fly_n

Post by fly_n »

Believe me,i fully appreciate the budget well,as does anyone who plays with modified vehicles.
U should try living in Australia where most of the speed gear has to be imported half way around the world from the US($$$),because there just aint too many options here.

The simple fact remains,even if hondata do post up a H/F base,who is gonna tune your car?
Is the base map gonna tune your car?
I didnt realise base maps were that clever?
If thats the case,then i shouldnt have wasted all that time i did on mine,i shouldve just loaded up that magic B base that we B boyz are so privileged to have & left it be.

Im not the one that needs to chill,the OP is the one trying to gather a posse to burn the witches at the stake.....
hdragster

Post by hdragster »

fly_n wrote:Believe me,i fully appreciate the budget well,as does anyone who plays with modified vehicles.
U should try living in Australia where most of the speed gear has to be imported half way around the world from the US($$$),because there just aint too many options here.

The simple fact remains,even if hondata do post up a H/F base,who is gonna tune your car?
Is the base map gonna tune your car?
I didnt realise base maps were that clever?
If thats the case,then i shouldnt have wasted all that time i did on mine,i shouldve just loaded up that magic B base that we B boyz are so privileged to have & left it be.

Im not the one that needs to chill,the OP is the one trying to gather a posse to burn the witches at the stake.....
fly_n I don't care about having a tuned map or what so ever! Just get this CLEAR! I just want a base map that will actually function correctly with the H and F. There is so many people on the forum asking for a base map for F and H. And your not helping either complaining about how each individual is going to tuned there car etc. They don't care I don't care, I just want a base map that will actually function correctly. Just image that you only have one Stock CALIBRATION map for the B series. And the stock injector is set at 450cc. Yeah why won't you fix that with one calibration to run stock injector with LS, GSR,TYPE R etc. Like you say "I fully appreciate the budget well does anyone who plays with modified vehicles." So please
fly_n

Post by fly_n »

I look thru the basemap list & i cant seem to find a B16B,LSVTEC or a B20VTEC base map either.

I look thru the forum & i dont see a marauding crew of B16B,LSVTEC or B20VTEC owners either.

Oh wait,maybe they actually know what they are talking about or something.....

I can see a nice shiny new H22 base map sitting there though.....
But fk me,i'll have to type 3 numbers to use it....

Do u have a typing allergy or something & your fingers just break out in a rash every time u touch the number buttons on your keyboard?

Or maybe all the numbers are broken off your keyboard & u would have to buy a whole new keyboard to just enter the 3 numbers it takes to change the injector size?

What u should do is change the injector size on the H map & then invoice Hondata for 30seconds x your hourly rate, for the overwhelming inconvenience of that 30seconds u lost in your life having to do as such.

Or even better still,ask them for a sticker for your windshield,now wouldnt that be sweet...
U can show all the rest of the hardparkers down at the local mall that your running hondata & your car is highly tuned on a basemap.....

Seriously,pull your head out of your arse .......
hdragster

Post by hdragster »

fly_n wrote:I look thru the basemap list & i cant seem to find a B16B,LSVTEC or a B20VTEC base map either.

I look thru the forum & i dont see a marauding crew of B16,LSVTEC or B20 owners either.

Oh wait,maybe they actually know what they are talking about or something.....

I can see a nice shiny new H22 base map sitting there though.....
But fk me,i'll have to type 3 numbers to use it....

Do u have a typing allergy or something & your fingers just break out in a rash every time u touch the number buttons on your keyboard?

Or maybe all the numbers are broken off your keyboard & u would have to buy a whole new keyboard to just enter the 3 numbers it takes to change the injector size?

What u should do is change the injector size on the H map & then invoice Hondata for 30seconds x your hourly rate, for the overwhelming inconvenience of that 30seconds u lost in your life having to do as such.

Or even better still,ask them for a sticker for your windshield,now wouldnt that be sweet...
U can show all the rest of the hardparkers down at the local mall that your running hondata & your car is highly tuned on a basemap.....

Seriously,pull your head out of your arse .......
1. You must be stupid or cannot read or maybe your blind that couldn't find the i cant seem to find a B16B,LSVTEC or a B20VTEC base map.
2. That shitting map that hondata provide runs too rich for the h22!
3. Are you stupid or you cannot read? I don't want a tuned calibration, I just want a stock calibration that doesn't run ULTRA RICH.
Last edited by hdragster on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
fly_n

Post by fly_n »

Nice of u to at least finally admit the truth......u spent all that money on a tuning tool to just drive round on a basemap.......yep.....makes perfect sense.........
really beginning to think i wasnt far wrong with the hardparker bit.

Where did u get that fairytale that the B & D basemaps are perfect stock calibrations as the honda engineers intended????? Who sold u that winner?

How did u come up with the notion that one basemap fits all GSR/ITR motors that u know of? Shit i can hardly think of one GSR or ITR motor in our local community that still resides in its original chassis let alone exists in some sort of uniform configuration.

If u want a stock calibration than cut J1 pull the S300 out,sell it & the ECU ,go buy yourself a P13 & do better things with the cash.

Please tell me how u deduced that the stock H22 map was too rich for your motor & what steps if any u decided to take to correct that condition?
Please...im dying to hear this one,this will be gold.....please......

So your admitting that your car starts(cold/hot) & runs, & does it safely on that H22 map?
Please answer this one too^^^

Also...
Please Sir...
Will u please circle the B16B/LSVTEC/B20VTEC stock calibrations on the following excerpt straight from 1.4.4?

Also when uve circled them,could u please show me the catalogue for the OEM Honda vehicle containing the LSVTEC & B20VTEC that hondata drained the stock calibrations from?
Really,im genuinely interested,we could make a fortune,because it would be only u & i in the whole world that knows about these magical vehicles......

theodd001

Post by theodd001 »

Alright, I think you guys should stop there... We are all here to help each other... If you need a H23 base map... try this:

viewtopic.php?t=10643