Reverse Lockout Gone with CT Stage 2 reflash

Questions / support for the K-Series ECU re-flash
3point15SI

Reverse Lockout Gone with CT Stage 2 reflash

Post by 3point15SI »

I just wanted to make you guys aware that with the stage 2 reflash the reverse lockout for the transmission is inactivated. I was curious if that needs to be corrected or if it is just a byproduct that we will have to live with.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Doug is looking in to it now.
Hondata1
Site Admin

Reverse lockout fix

Post by Hondata1 »

We have replicated the problem are testing out the fix at the moment.
vtecmike1

Post by vtecmike1 »

hey hondata. is there anyway once this is fixed since i can't really afford downtime with my daily driver that i could drive down and just have the flash updated. i'm only 30 minutes from you guys and i don't have any time off left at my work for another 6 months. so i can't have my car not working for 3 days. plus it would save us both shipping expenses. anyway lemme know i know you don't normally do it that way but i was hoping you guys could help me out.

Mike
3point15SI

Post by 3point15SI »

Thanks. I would like to know when it is fixed as well, just for peace of mind.
3point15SI

Post by 3point15SI »

Also apparently the speedometer might be off and cruise control no longer works.
vtecmike1

Post by vtecmike1 »

my cruise control and speedo work just fine. however i have the gen 1 flash that has the reverse lock out disabled. i'm gonna stick with this flash.

in all honesty i never would have even known about it unless someone had told me so i went out and tested it. and sure enough a grind.

you'd have to be horrible or doing it on purpose to hit reverse while driving so since all of my other features work perfectly fine i'm gonna keep the gen 1 flash lol. at least till we have confirmation that all the issues are solved.
3point15SI

Post by 3point15SI »

I know the people who are getting their reflashes now have the fixed versions...how about those of us with the 1st reflashes?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

We are coming up with a solution for you and we will post it on our website when it is finalized.