- My device was transfered to me by my friend whose vehicle is Civic Turbo MT China 2016 (FC1)
- My vehicle: Civic Turbo MT China 2020 (FK7)
- When I get started on FlashPro and lock the device to my FK7, the FlashPro showed my car model and ECU Binary as a Civic Turbo MT Canada 2020(as the photo shows)
- but I'm 1000% sure of my vehicle was produced domestically in China by Dongfeng Honda.
- I asked some friends driving FK7, they all told me that their FlashPros showed the correct model.
- I have tried to unlock from my vehicle and re-locked to it, that still shows a Canada model.
Btw, I have installed the Injen EVO CAI and a mid-cooler produced by Skunk2 Racing, should I choose the calibration with "Injen CAI/SRI" description?