Romeditor4

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
scottishpol

Romeditor4

Post by scottishpol »

Wondering if there is any news on a release date :?:

If I purchase V3 will it cost me to upgrade to V4 :?:

I have a JDM SIR2, so cannot use S300 with my P30, otherwise I would have opted for this.

I like the S200, and due to the higher cost of the V3 software in the UK, I would like an answer to the above questions so I can make the right decision regarding which software to purchase.

TIA
kesnut

Post by kesnut »

i am waiting also....
Dee

Post by Dee »

I also use a JDM ecu since I live in Japan. If you want to use S300 I will suggest contacting Joe at locashracing and making a trade-in deal for your ecu. He'll work something out with you.
QUICKSILVER RACING

Post by QUICKSILVER RACING »

You can use the JDM ECU with a bit of persuasion. I woould recommend using the JDM P08. Had success but you have check carefully. otherwise as dee said trade in your JDM ECU.
HONDATA official and sole Distributor in the Philippines.
http://quicksilver.4t.com
+639178954747
scottishpol

Post by scottishpol »

:D

Thanks for the replys guys

Just a shame someone from hondata couldnt have given me/us an answer :roll:

I have thought about converting to the large frame, but, as I have already invested a considerable amount of hard earned cash into setting up my S200, I would like to be able to get it up and running before investing some more of my hard earned cash in another Hondata product.

I am more that willing to purchase the romeditor software, that is not the problem!, the problem is, I do not want to hand out good money for V3 and then find out I could have waited a little longer and purchased V4 (if no upgrade would be offered).
If there was some kind of decision as to the marketing of this then I could move forward from there, based upon that information.

As thing stand just now, my S200 is sitting on my table, collecting dust, as I have no way of editing it.

I still believe the S200 is an excelent product. I would just like to know if it would be worth me waiting a little longer for the V4, or if I purchased the V3, would there be some kind of upgrade offered, as I am not made of money :o :?: .
scottishpol

Post by scottishpol »

:D

Just in time for Christmas

Dear Santa............

Thanks for the reply :!: