problems with gsr and p28

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
vtecmissle

problems with gsr and p28

Post by vtecmissle »

I have a 96 integra gsr and i have a few problems. I have a error code 23 for the knock sensor and i want to get rid of that. This ecu obviously cant support the knock sensor so what do i do. I also have a problem with the full throttle shift feature. When turned on it limits my rpm when my pedal is released and if i invert the input it doesnt work at all. I happen to be using the base settings for the jdm gsr would i be better off using the usdm gsr base settings . The reason i do this is i have itr pistons in my car which puts my compression up there. Any suggestions will help. Last but not least can i control my iabs with another output and a relay if i rewire the iab silonoid to a relay first.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You can use the nitrous controls for IAB control with a relay.

You must install a clutch switch for the Full throttle shift to work and always on will not workk...you m ust use on of the inputs.

Knock sensor cna be disable isn misc tab of parameters.

The calibrations there are something to begin tuning from...you need to tune on the dyno for safety and power.
vtecmissle

Post by vtecmissle »

can i not wire it into the existing clutch switch or do i need a seperate one. Thanks for the info.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

The s300 can use any switch. If you download the software you can see all the options
vtecmissle

Post by vtecmissle »

Spunkster wrote:The s300 can use any switch. If you download the software you can see all the options
i have downloaded all the software and have the ecu hooked up. What i need to know is do i have to wire up the switch or do i do it in the software.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

The stock clutch switch goes to the cruise control, so the ECU never sees it. To use it you will have to wire it into one of the listed inputs in the software, then set teh software up to the necessary settings.