Rough idle

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
RpmRAF

Rough idle

Post by RpmRAF »

I went to turn on my car this morning and my car would not idle. I had just recently installed an Injen sp cold air intake. the car would stall out and would not idle on its own. I am on the plus 9 psi tune. I noticed that at idle my short term fuel trim was at -9 and when I would build boost my afrs were at 11. I also got three codes. intake air system leak, idle air control valve range/ performance, and intake air temperature sensor high voltage. but that code could have set because I disconnected my maf and shot some air into it with my shop air gun. I am pretty sure I have a boost leak somewhere. I am going to smoke my intake system to see if they're are any leaks. if I do t find any. I will load the stock ecu tune and drive it to see if any codes set. also my intake air temperature was at 96 and its currently 70 where I live. that was after the car warmed up. Want to know if anyone has experienced the same issue. if so what was the fix. thanks in advanced.
Osker88

Re: Rough idle

Post by Osker88 »

i had the same problem when i went back and looked on my cold air intake one of the claps came loose double check it