Supported bolt ons for CARB Tune?

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
lieche

Supported bolt ons for CARB Tune?

Post by lieche »

Hi guys/gals,

Ill be pulling the trigger on a tune for my 18 EX hatch soon and I looked around but didn't find a clear answer. Maybe I missed it, so sorry if this gets asked a lot.

I do not initially plan on going crazy with the car, but maybe down the line I'd like to upgrade the intercooler / intake / and maybe exhaust.

Does the CARB version support basic bolt ons or would I need the race version / would the bolt ons require a custom tune with the race version?

If the CARB version does support any basic bolt ons, which ones have supported premade tunes? If there's a link I missed that supports this info, please post it??

Thank you!
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Supported bolt ons for CARB Tune?

Post by Spunkster »

The CARB version only supports CARB certified parts which will not alter the emissions of the vehicle. If you want full tunability for a race car that is never driven on public roads then you would need the race version.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Supported bolt ons for CARB Tune?

Post by Hondata »

If only CARB approved bolt ons are used, then they cannot alter emissions and thus don't need tuning. So you don't need calibrations for bolt ons on the CARB FlashPro.
Hondata