MAP Readout Error

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2007-2008 Acura TL
mb.3g

MAP Readout Error

Post by mb.3g »

Hey all,

As the title states I am having some issues viewing MAP figures in real-time using the phone app. The MAP reading is pinned at -29psi always, even though I know this reading is incorrect. However if I record a datalog and review it after-the-fact on the computer I can clearly see the correct MAP reading fluctuating as I drive and the car is indeed making and holding boost. This only began after the latest 2.9.7.0 update. I have found no fix so far ( I've uninstalled and re-installed both the app on the phone as well as the Flashpro software.) I also know of at least one other person who has confirmed this issue on the 07-08 TL and TL-S. Are there any solutions to my problem?

Thanks!
'08 TL-S GBP Rotrex Supercharged 9psi/E85
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: MAP Readout Error

Post by Hondata »

Is this on iOS or Android? We'll look, but both apps are close to being replaced.
Hondata
mb.3g

Post by mb.3g »

I'm having the issue on Android. Is the app going to be replaced altogether? It's very convenient to have it open instead of always having the bulky laptop with me. Thanks!
'08 TL-S GBP Rotrex Supercharged 9psi/E85
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

We believe it is the FlashPro firmware (as with the TSX too), and will look at this shortly.
Hondata