Flashpro 9th Gen 2015 SI

2012+ US/Canadian Civic Si / 2013+ ILX
Increpter

Flashpro 9th Gen 2015 SI

Post by Increpter »

I'm completely new to the tuner scene and i'm curious to know if it is normal for the flashpro to recognize my ecu as a 2014 when I have a 2015 and if this is effecting my choices when it comes to base maps. I know that the only true cal comes from a tuner but is there any stock choices specifically for the 2015 civic? and if not what is my best choice for a nearly completely stock car besides a K&N Typhoon SRI.

Thank you ahead of time.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Flashpro 9th Gen 2015 SI

Post by Spunkster »

The 14 and 15 are the same.
Increpter

Post by Increpter »

so do you recommend the 2014 stock equivalent base map over the others until I get more mods? and if I do start slapping on mods will the car run so poorly I can't daily dive it without a proper tune?

Please note I do plan on getting a professional tune at some point once I get my exhaust system on but until then I don't want to be stuck with a barely running vehicle.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

If you don't want to keep having to retune I would suggest you wait and do all the modifications at one time and then get it tuned at that time.
carlosfb6

Post by carlosfb6 »

I also have a question I have the same intake but skunk2 dp and skunk2 catback exhaust 3" what map should I run for now unroll I get a tune
shif7i7down

Post by shif7i7down »

@Increpter , @carlosfb6 ; Bolt-ons will not make the car un-driveable. you can log and adjust the fuel table as a temporary fix until you get it tune. You're ecu should be able to compensate for the bolt ons tho, and lastly it wont be running like a champ but it wont explode either so long as you're not beating on it.

if you're unsure of what to do, log and post it on here for us to see, maybe we can help point you in the right direction. or at least tell you if it's safe enough to daily on it :)